Stressed and having a moan

katie_lou

Reaction score
Hi all ,

My daughter is 13 day old and I feel like i'm really struggling my OH went back to work today and I have found it so hard. Ruby has cried all day and i have tried everything i feel like a complete failure as a mum.

X

It gets better honestly! You'll always have days that you don't seem to do anything right but the good days make up for it and far outweigh the bad days

Didn't want to read and run. Just want you to know its get easier. You're still getting to know each other, as time passes yoyll know her cries and anticipate her needs. If she has a clean nappy, is fed, warm enough and burped, put her down somewhere safe and take a few mins, make a cup of tea, take a deep breath, go to the loo :eek:) and go back to her. babies cry andputting her down occasionally to keep your sanity is fine. Do try and relax tho, it sounds easier said than done but babies really pick up on anxiety. Plenty of cuddles and hokefully she'll settle down in this scary new world. You're doing great and were always here to vent. Maybe invest in a sling. It really helped calm F down in the early days and now she loves it Xx

Thank you both .... I will look into the sling , I will try anything just to make the baba happy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back