strawberry dolls?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i took milliepops to baby clinic today and she was wearing this
*REMOVED PICS*
and when i took the coat and hat off her and held her to my chest i sniffed her head, and she smelled like them haribo strawberries!
her sweet smell and her pink outfit reminded me suddenly of these dolls from when i was a VERY tiny girl back in the 1980's- that may hav been called strawberry dolls- but i only hav a vague recollection, i may hav even imagined them!
does anyone whos perhaps slightly older than me remember them any better? did the actually exist outside my head lol?!
i want one!

awww she's so cute :D
do you not mean the cupcake dolls? they smelt of different flavours

yeah its strawberry shortcake and willow has a small doll that was given to her when she was born.

Strawberry shortcake and friends :cheer: we had loads of them as children :D

yes that was them, thanx happybunny! i want them all now!

i used to have a strawberry shortcake doll and the cupcake things i used to love them :D [/u]

I had one! And when you squezzed her tummy strawberry smelling air came out of her mouth. I only disposed of it recently - and it still smelled!
I didn't keep it because years ago the dog chewed her up while I was at school. My mum glued it back together but it never looked quite right!

Hey trixi,

She's lovely! How did you get on at the clinic re. her weight (from your post last week)?

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Hey trixi,

She's lovely! How did you get on at the clinic re. her weight (from your post last week)?

Valentine Xxx
thanx v! shes only put on 2oz (16 14 now) but it was my own HV and she didnt seem concerned at all. i had a chat with her and she said im doing everything right (cept i need to push with the savoury things!) so feel much better this week about it. thanx 4 asking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back