Strange symptoms

Jazzferbetay

Reaction score
At the start if this week I felt unwell not sure what I thought was wrong with me. I felt random pulling around my belly button area, weird bubbling sensation below, and some cramping. So I took some tests one each day from yesterday backwards and the are all negative.

Spent all yesterday afternoon and morning sleeping on and off. And late in the evening my shoulders at the back both of them felt like they were burning. I felt roasting when. I was trying to sleep. My temp from my ears where l36.5 /r37.5.

Last night my lower back back started burning sensation started on the left and then felt like it was on the right.

Must have fell a sleep and woke up felt ok. Then my shoulder beside my neck started burning again and I feel little random cramps from the right side. Feels like my left neck is sore and I have a head ache too.

any one got any idea. Going to make a app with gp tomorrow. Am still on my pill regividon if that's how you spell it. And

Have you missed a period? To me it sounds like you've got a bug of some sort! If you're on the pill and taking it well then you're not likely to be pregnant. Make an appt with your gp and see what he/she says.

I had normal run in Aug 15th, and then I think I had one in September but been so busy I think I just got on with it. So it would have possibly been around the the week of 12th. Sept. Due to come off the pill for octobers run soon. I did think something was odd aug/sept and they where two close together but my runs are never extremely heavy.

Would it be to early to pick anything up on hpt!
Would ectopic be picked up on a hpt

Test if you want your mind putting at ease but like I say, it's unlikely that you're pregnant if you're taking your pill properly.
Maybe it could be worth waiting til your period is due?
I believe ectopic pregnancies can be picked up on hpts but I'm not a doctor, if that's what you're concerned about then you'll need to see your gp ASAP as they can be very dangerous if left untreated!
Hope you get the outcome you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back