strange surname

soconfused

Reaction score
i have a really strange and amusing surname, and although i will not know the sex of my baby till wednesday, fingers crossed!!!! i cannot find any names that seem to fit with this name. anyway i will tell u my surname and any replies will be appreciated. dont worry if u laugh, lol!!!

my surname is

Hi well I think Fred is out of the question lol. there are alot of names that will go with Flintstone fine just choice yr fav and go for it. Post wot u decide on ppl seem honest on here to say if it will sound ok or not. Happy choosing

Most names I can think of will go with your surname! It hard to get 2 names with a surname sometimes, I find it hard with a second name for mine, but the last name should be a problem! What are your favourite names?

What a FAB surname!!

Loads of name sound cool with that, I would go for something with 2 syllables I think, something like:

Hannah May Flintstone

or

Connor Jay Flintstone

Don't know where they came from!! Just sounded cool.

Your surname is not that bad. There are much worse surnames. Having said all that yes I had a little giggle.

Just go with your heart. My husband and I each went through the baby names book and wrote down all the ones we individually liked. then we put them onto one list and each of us had to rate all the names out of 10. The highest scoring ones went to the top. And having said all that we are now expecting our third and can't agree on a name.

have fun and let us know the big decision.

maddie jade flitstone (I got the names for all your previous thoughts)

Why not just Jade Flintstone! or Jade as the first name like someone else suggested I like Jade alot!

Hey My second name is Jackson but my hubby will not let me call a boy George Micheal Jackson! What a stick in the mud! both family names too! :lol:
boo

How about a gem name? They are old fashioned but some of them, like Jade, are lovely. How about Amber Jade Flintstone or Jasper if it's a boy?

Just a thought.

If it's a girl, though, the name may have to fit another surname some day, just remember that! I heard a story about a girl called Rosie Flower (I'm not joking) who married a guy called George Bottom. Now she's...yes...you've guessed it...Rosie Bottom!

There are worse names I suppose!
Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back