strange movements....

sasha715

Reaction score
for the last few weeks baby has been making some strange movements. rythmic kind of kicks but not as strong as normal. like he punchin to a beat i cant hear. its slower than my heartbeat ( i thought it might have been that at 1st)
has any one else felt some thing simalar or can u tell me what it is. some people have said hiccups but it seems to be for 10-20mins at least once a day if not more and i was unsure if this was normal! please put my mind at rest!!

thanks xx

yeah,
ive had the exact same thing over the last few weeks and people keep telling me that it is hic-ups, but it doesnt seem like it as it lasts a long time and i am to getting it at least once a day.
but i couldn't tell you what it was
sorry

I have been getting this and it's hiccups by the sound of things, i get it a couple of times a day and it lasts a long time, they are not strong but are in the same spot. I also do get my usual movements throughout the day.

I would not worry too much, the more movements the better, but if you are worried check with your mw :)

:D cheers i feel miles better knowing im not going mad! thanks xxx

ive had that kind of movement for a while and it wasnt till last week when i was on the fetal heart monitor at the hospital that i got told the baby had hiccups lol.. so it maybe them,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back