strange growth

Layla

Reaction score
Yesterday i noticed the inside of my leg was hurting, i didnt think anything off it really.

I got in the shower last night and while washing i noticed a pain there again, so i had a look, and i have a strange big growth.

It wasnt there sunday morning so it must have come up yesterday.

Im off to see the nurse about it this mroning at 11, im hoping its just incresed blood flow or something thats caused it, coz its right at the top of my inside leg.

:?

how silly do i feel!!

aperntly its a skin tag that got infected. the doc said i prob had a small one there to start with, but coz of where it is (very top of my inside leg) i wouldnt have noticed or seen it. but with all the incresed blood flow from teh pregnancy going to that area, its forced it to grow big and got infected.

shes given me anti-biotics to clear it up, feel really stupid going to the docs just for that now tho! :oops: :lol:

Good to know it is nothing bad Layla!!!!

Do not feel silly about asking questions, that is what GPs are here for !!! :wink:

yeah im glad its nothing to worry about, it was the rate that it apeard that scared me, it defo wasnt there sunday morning and then last night there it was lol.

i do feel silly tho, im not a dramtic person so i hardly ever go to the docs, i tend to think and try to work out what the prob is myself before i bother anyone.

think it got the better of me this time tho hehe

lol layla

at least it was good news, thats the main thing.

x

Glad you're ok Layla, and don't worry about asking the GP about it! That's what they are there for and it obviously needed seeing to otherwise you wouldn't be on antibiotics.

hello

glad your okay hun

And dont worry at least you were being safe about it
Take care Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member