Strange dizzy feeling

Sounds a bit like low blood pressure hun. I suffered from it quite alot when I was a fitness freak (those were the days lol) because I kept sweating all the salt out of me and not replacing it enough.

Defo get checked out if it carries on, make the Doc listen to you! x

Thanks hun. What could be causing low bp? In so out of shape it's untrue!
I'm worried its something bad causing it x

Have googled causes of low bp - don't fancy any of them tbh :( x

i had low bp and the doc just said it was down to being pregnant and also i did have quite a lot of blood loss. but it sorted itself out. i had it about 3/4 months after birth and i had it checked again at 7 months and it was fine...they told me to eat a little bit more salt. they actually told me to have 1 cup a soup a day! lol..yes, mad i know :) xx

Well I went to the dr and I'm still anxious. I had to see the locum but he seemed ok. Listened to my heart and breathing, that's it! No BP check.
Got to go for bloods in the morning :wall: x

Oh no... Just seen this! Did you have BP checked and bloods done?!?xxx

Had bloods done just waiting for results. Dr didn't feel the need to check bp :wall: x

Can't believe they aren't doing something as simple as checking bp, v odd!! Xxx

The dr was not very good at all, he's a locum and I have zero faith in him.
I have a very obvious (if you know your stuff) pupil anomaly and he checked my pupils and went "all ok".
Now if this was a new anomaly then it can be caused by really serious things, and he missed it completely!
Not good xx

You'd think for all the time it takes to get BP checked. Agh... Are you feeling any better?!xx

I am thank you, it's happening a lot less frequently now. Still don't feel 100% so I'll see what the bloods come up with xx

It's horrid when you loose trust in a doctor, having taught med students I'm always skeptical but it's frustrating to be proven right. Glad you are feeling better but you obviously aren't all better. Maybe it was some kind of virus? X

Well the bloods came back as normal, no anaemia etc. I'm still having lightheaded feeling, mostly in the evenings. It's accompanied by a heavy feeling in my arms and legs during these episodes.
I thought it had gone but then last night felt light headed and again this afternoon. I'm so fed up with it now.
I haven't felt well for so long.
I've had a sore throat and thickly cough for ages, had a cold last week and the vomiting bug before that!
I just want to feel well.
Going back to dr Monday and have to have bloods repeated in 3 weeks x

Do you think I'm panicking over nothing?
So far I've worried that its blood poisoning from my infected toe (which is loads better).
Also, I had my hair done last week at the hairdressers and she washed my hair in that leaning back bowl thing. It hurt my neck and one of my bones felt really sore in my spine, it could be damage because of that.
I've also decided I have a heart problem and need a pacemaker!
Health anxiety rules my life at times, it's awful x

Omg I could have written this myself.
I had tachycardia during my pregnancy and some palpitations since.
I then noticed my pulse was sometimes low (50-60bpm) and i freaked out that I might have a heart problem and need a pacemaker.
I now have left arm pain and the odd stabbing chest pain which ive had for 3 weeks now. Been doctors but they are not concerned.
I'm wondering if I can have this from a neck injury also :s
I'm now so anxious I don't know what to think. I have the dizziness too :(

I had some health anxiety about 8 years ago and now it's all come back. Its so horrible I hate it :(

Hope it goes away for you soon x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have those same concerns about my heart hun, it takes over doesnt it.
We need to bang our heads together! ;) xx

Do you think I'm panicking over nothing?
So far I've worried that its blood poisoning from my infected toe (which is loads better).
Also, I had my hair done last week at the hairdressers and she washed my hair in that leaning back bowl thing. It hurt my neck and one of my bones felt really sore in my spine, it could be damage because of that.
I've also decided I have a heart problem and need a pacemaker!
Health anxiety rules my life at times, it's awful x

Omg I could have written this myself.
I had tachycardia during my pregnancy and some palpitations since.
I then noticed my pulse was sometimes low (50-60bpm) and i freaked out that I might have a heart problem and need a pacemaker.
I now have left arm pain and the odd stabbing chest pain which ive had for 3 weeks now. Been doctors but they are not concerned.
I'm wondering if I can have this from a neck injury also :s
I'm now so anxious I don't know what to think. I have the dizziness too :(

I had some health anxiety about 8 years ago and now it's all come back. Its so horrible I hate it :(

Hope it goes away for you soon x

yr symptoms sound like anxiety, my pregnancy brought on SVT and panic attacks, i can promise you it goes away sfter, its a serge of hormones your body doesnt like xx

Yep most likely. Though I thought that 5 months down the line I wouldn't still feel rubbish :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back