Strange dizzy feeling

sounds like a viral thing hon.....mixed with you probably being a bit anaemic following the birth and your body getting back to its normal self. i had dizzy spells too where everything felt heavy and weird and my bp was a bit on the low side. better go and be echecked though just in case....you might just need a little more iron or something. doesnt sound like anxiety with a pulse that low. imo xxx

Thanks hun xx

When I get it it's really hard to explain! It's not dizziness feels more like trouble focusing and feeling lightheaded. It's such an odd feeling. How long have you felt like this. ,

Do you think I'm panicking over nothing?
So far I've worried that its blood poisoning from my infected toe (which is loads better).
Also, I had my hair done last week at the hairdressers and she washed my hair in that leaning back bowl thing. It hurt my neck and one of my bones felt really sore in my spine, it could be damage because of that.
I've also decided I have a heart problem and need a pacemaker!
Health anxiety rules my life at times, it's awful x

When I get it it's really hard to explain! It's not dizziness feels more like trouble focusing and feeling lightheaded. It's such an odd feeling. How long have you felt like this. ,

That's it! Like nearly drunk!
It started Monday afternoon, then went. Came back lady night then went then came about two hours ago.
It's very intermittent xx

I know what you mean... I panic over the slightest thing especially as I'm still waiting to see the cardiologist over my new heart problem and the diabetes :(

I think there is some anxiety there, but I don't think the dizziness will be anything major Hun. Best get yourself down to the go to get checked in the morning Hun, will put your mind at rest xxx

That does sound like what I get! Yes almost like feeling pissed because you can't focus well! X

Thanks hun.
You've all made me feel a lot calmer.
I almost feel like my hands are clumsy iykwim.
I'll get checked out, hope it's nothing to worry about xx

Try and get some rest (easier said than done with a newborn though) and see how you are in the morning. I'm terrible for exaggerating things in my head... I have to keep telling myself not every headache is a tumour!!! X

I'm the same! It's got worse the older I've got.
I think my anxiety stems from my fear of something happening to me and my kids being without me.
They depend on me almost 100% for finance, the house, food, school and everything.
I control everything in our house and make all decisions. So I worry about that a lot. A kinda "what would happen if I wasn't here" thing.
I suppose every parent feels like that but I take it to the extreme which leads to anxiety. So every time I'm unwell it's something serious in my mind x

Also I have a hideous fear of dying. It really scares me and I think about it weekly, which I know isn't normal x

That's the same here :( my fear is that this heart thing is going to get me and I just don't know what would happen to the boys, they would be split up as they have different fathers. Alfie would go with his dad and Stanley to my mum. It's heartbreaking to think when they'd need each other the most they will be dragged apart ;(

I just literally have to stop myself in my tracks and think it through logically and rationally.

mine is a LOT worse when I'm due on. I cannot think rationally about anything then let alone health fears xx

Aww hun, I'm in a similar boat. My 10 year old has a different dad and he's a horror, I would hate for him to have to go to him, so I share your fears.
I know it's not rational, tell my brain that!
I don't even know where it all stemmed from?? My anxiety has also always been around my heart. I've had a normal ECG but I still worry there is something wrong with it x

aww you don't have to tell about worrys of the heart lol

My mum is convinced that because of my anxiety over health that my ECG was odd. They said if looked like I'd had a heart attack :O and my BP was 154/101!! But is taken my BP at home beforehand and it was fine, I think my body reacts to the 'medical' environment!!! Lol

Hope you feel better soon xx

I worry that dr will pass off my symptoms because of my history with anxiety and miss real problems! I think he thinks I've lost the plot. Even when he tells me I'm fine I don't believe it xx

aww you don't have to tell about worrys of the heart lol

My mum is convinced that because of my anxiety over health that my ECG was odd. They said if looked like I'd had a heart attack :O and my BP was 154/101!! But is taken my BP at home beforehand and it was fine, I think my body reacts to the 'medical' environment!!! Lol

Hope you feel better soon xx

I'm the opposite! I enjoy medical environments, it reassures me when everything is being checked! x

If someone said to me "come to hospital now, we'll scan you from head to toe, check your heart - the lot" I would be there with bells on! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back