Strange discharge- Super worried! Warning- can't seem to upload pic.

princessp

Reaction score
HI all,

I've been having lots of discharge over the last few days. Most of it's clear but some of it has a colour to it. I'm not sure what colour it is and whether it should be something to worry about or mention to GP/midwife.

I had some spotting in my last pregnancy but I'm not sure if it was less and a different colour.

It seems to be an orange/pink colour? anyone able to help me upload a pic. it sats upload failed.

To upload a pic, click on the 'Post Reply' option on the bottom left under the comments, rather than quick reply and they'll be a little paperclip for you to click on, this is to upload files/pics! If you're getting any coloured discharge that seems weird, definitely mention it to your GP/MW! In pregnancy unfortunately for some of us women we experience extremely heavy discharge (I fall victim to this myself) but it should always be white/greyish colour.

It's probably nothing to worry about at all but definitely get it checked out. xx

will they think it's ridiculous if I contact them about this as I haven't even seen my Gp about pregnancy yet. The pic still wont upload. says it failed

Manage to upload pic if I do it really small. Not sure if you'll be able to see anything.

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 39
It looks browny in colour which would indicate that it's old blood. Maybe just working is way out from implantation?

If you're worried though hun, mention it to your gp/ mw, whoever's care you are under.

XX

If you're pregnancy is positive on a home test, they will still consider you pregnant regardless! When I was 5 weeks pregnant I was in the walk in centre twice due to period like cramps and a bladder infection, although I hadn't been scanned or had it 'confirmed' they still treat you pregnant, a lot of the time they'll take a urine sample from you and test again, no matter how 'ridiculous' it might be to them, it's your body and you have every right to get it checked out. From what I can see however, like Emily said above it does look like old blood, so maybe a late implantation bleed coming through? xx

thanks guys.I have an appointment with my GP on Friday so will mention it then unless it gets any worse. The doctor will refer me to MW after my appointment on Friday.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back