STRANGE BEHAVIOUR

loulou1980

Reaction score
lily (2) has developed a habit of sniffing everyone and she will lick you :shock: she went through a phase at about 18 mths of pretending to be a cat all the time,any ideas. i do try and take the attention away by giving her a kiss and saying no kiss,its getting soo embarrasing for dh and i when we have guests,and she will only do it at home and at mil's :roll:

Do you tell her off when she does this????
Do you let her know that it is wrong??

yes i do,my 2 oldest never did this,lol.but i am quite strict.

i remember my brother used to do this when he was younger, we had a bulldog called Billy my brother he used to lick my cheek and say "im Billy" and because every one reacts straight away he used to do it for attention.

hmmm :think: ...shes obviouslt doing it for the attention then and doesnt care if shes getting the wrong sort. So maybe just ignoring her when she does it, instead of telling her off? :?

she's a very bright child,just hoping she'll get this out of her system soon :roll:

My Callum now 4 had an obsetion(sp) with sniffing everything including people, we found it quite funny but weird, but I assure you he grew out of it.

xSuzx

xSuzx said:
My Callum now 4 had an obsetion(sp) with sniffing everything including people, we found it quite funny but weird, but I assure you he grew out of it.

xSuzx

thank god for that :lol:

:lol: sorry it does sound quite cute!

I saw on Dr Phil a lady had a similar problem with her son who pretended to be a horse. His response was he'll grow out of it and if this is your only problem then you are lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back