Storing tiny socks!

SugaryIris

Reaction score
Hey ladies so I will shortly be sorting out the nursery organisation once I’ve had my baby shower and sorted out clothes etc, my question is what are your tried and tested hacks for storing these teeny tiny little clothes? Especially scratch mits and socks!

we have a changing table/set of drawers and also and Ikea cube system. I was thinking of maybe some boxes or drawer dividers in the drawers? Then probably use the ikea cubes for bigger things like toys etc.

I have dividers in the drawers, I got them at Ikea btw! They are cheap and fit well!x

I've got a little rope basket in one of her draws for socks/mittens and another one for bows etc.

I just had them all in a small drawer.

What I did find was scratch mitts just wouldn't stay on so were more hassle than they were worth. Body suits with built in scratch mitts were WAY better.

Socks were another nightmare at staying on. He basically lived in baby grows for the early weeks but once he way bigger I totally recommend sock one. Look on Amazon. They really did keep socks on his feet and I wish I'd discovered them sooner!

My mum crocheted a little basket thing for us, a small one I used for socks and a bigger one I used for muslins and dribble bibs. second the sock ons, they are fab and a go to gift that I always buy for friends having babies now. I actually got some in Sainsbury’s recently that had little rattles on them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back