Stopping sterilizing tomorrow & giving cows milk

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Ruby is one tomorrow, so I chucked her sterillizer in the bin (the button was hanging off the front anyway) and used the very last of her formula tonight for her bed time bottle-she will have full fat cows milk stating in the morning :cheer:

Its such a relief, but on the othe hand I feel sad that my baby is growing up (and so fast too :shock: )

I did the same as you when Olivia turned 1 and i felt the same, its a sign of your baby growing up and you want to keep them little for as long as possible!

There's no stopping them once they turn one, they seem to grow even quicker! Olivia is starting to talk now she's saying more and more everyday. I look at her and even though im very proud of how clever she is i also feel sad because she is growing up too fast!

I cant believe Ruby is 1 already!

Rubys mummy said:
Ruby is one tomorrow, so I chucked her sterillizer in the bin (the button was hanging off the front anyway) and used the very last of her formula tonight for her bed time bottle-she will have full fat cows milk stating in the morning :cheer:

Its such a relief, but on the othe hand I feel sad that my baby is growing up (and so fast too :shock: )

God Zoe, I think I'm in denial! I MUST stop the sterilising this week and do the swap to cows milk but I'M SCARED!!!!!
xx

I'm such a bad mummy :oops: I stopped sterilizing 6 months ago and hes been on cows milk for 2 weeks already. Hes not 1 for another 2 weeks. Oh well!

Well, it was a HUGE success, she LOVED her bottles today, and has settled so well after them too!! Wahooooo

It did feel weird not sterilizing today tho :?

Its been an emotional day all round with her turning one, and the whole bottle thing! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back