Stopping sterilizing tomorrow & giving cows milk

Discussion in 'Feeding & Nutrition' started by Rubys mummy, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Rubys mummy

Rubys mummy Well-Known Member

Ruby is one tomorrow, so I chucked her sterillizer in the bin (the button was hanging off the front anyway) and used the very last of her formula tonight for her bed time bottle-she will have full fat cows milk stating in the morning :cheer:

Its such a relief, but on the othe hand I feel sad that my baby is growing up (and so fast too :shock: )

2. Kelly G

Kelly G Well-Known Member

I did the same as you when Olivia turned 1 and i felt the same, its a sign of your baby growing up and you want to keep them little for as long as possible!

There's no stopping them once they turn one, they seem to grow even quicker! Olivia is starting to talk now she's saying more and more everyday. I look at her and even though im very proud of how clever she is i also feel sad because she is growing up too fast!

I cant believe Ruby is 1 already!

3. LucyBee

LucyBee Well-Known Member

God Zoe, I think I'm in denial! I MUST stop the sterilising this week and do the swap to cows milk but I'M SCARED!!!!!
    xx

4. kellie80

kellie80 Well-Known Member

I'm such a bad mummy :oops: I stopped sterilizing 6 months ago and hes been on cows milk for 2 weeks already. Hes not 1 for another 2 weeks. Oh well!

5. Rubys mummy

Rubys mummy Well-Known Member

Well, it was a HUGE success, she LOVED her bottles today, and has settled so well after them too!! Wahooooo

It did feel weird not sterilizing today tho :?

Its been an emotional day all round with her turning one, and the whole bottle thing! :shock: