stopped my pill but no period

Abbie1990

Reaction score
I came off my pill about 4 weeks ago and have not had a period yet. We have been trying for a baby... (this will be our 3rd) is it possible to get pregnant yet without having my first period after stopping my pill? X

Hi there, there are stories that women get pregnant before having an AF after coming off the pill! So fx crossed for you!
There are tonnes of horror stories out there but try and stay relaxed. I came off my pill nearly five weeks ago now and got my AF the other day which was great as it felt like I was finally out of limbo and can now start ttc properly.

If no AF in a few days then try a pregnancy test!

Thankyou. Its so different from my other 2.. it just happened...but as ive been on cerazette i didnt have periods while taking it so i thought i would just come on as soon as i stopped.

Hi,

I came off the pill in march and it took about 5 weeks to get my first period - 37 day cycle. It'll come in the end :) good luck with TTC

thanks. ive just counted and its only actually been 22 days so i suppose ive got time yet... it was all just a bit confusing whether or not you had to have a period first then it was possible to get pregnant or if you could before the period. Im Not in any rush to get pregnant but wondered whether it was worth taking a test or just waiting x

It's entirely possible to get pregnant! I got really excited first cycle and tested because I was getting loads of symptoms! Think it was just my body getting used to being off the pill. I'm monitoring my cm now (not going down the opk route yet) to see if I can figure out when I'm ovulating. Wondered what all the ewcm was first cycle but understood this one!

Personally I wouldn't test for a while (about 2weeks) at 22 days its very unlikely to pick up anyway.

When I came off cerazette, it took 6-7 weeks to have my first AF. I had every early pregnancy symptom under the sun and was driving myself mad, and spent a fortune on pregnancy tests!!!!
It is entirely possible though to fall straight away without a period x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back