Stop crying argh

Lilelephant

Reaction score
O has been so unsettled he if he isn't asleep he is screaming and ran out of ideas for why :-(

Issac has a whingy time from 4 til bedtime, he settles for a few mins its not colic and i try everything else he is just going through a phase.... i hope, and also hope it stops soon.

Hope o settles for u soon xx

Issac has a whingy time from 4 til bedtime, he settles for a few mins its not colic and i try everything else he is just going through a phase.... i hope, and also hope it stops soon.

Hope o settles for u soon xx

Could it be colic? Sometimes they have a moany fussy time of day where you cant settle them, Kynons is early evening until he goes to bed.

Last edited:
Have you tried massage hun? It can be wind, A used to kick his legs around and it was wind in his tummy

I think a lot of baby's get like that on the evening before bedtime as they are overtired.

We used to pace about the house, I was never allowed to sit down and hold Devon, like he could feel my legs bending as I sat! Hope he gives you a break from the crying soon MrsMc

Have you tried a dummy? None of mine ever took them, I did try when I needed to, but didn't work, might be worth a try, helps if it was colic too, as sucking helps pain, but a dummy is not more milk so not making problem worse like constant feeding

Last edited:
Just gonna bath him now then it's bottle and bed fx he goes down

Hope he is ok hun, There must be something in the water today as Leo is the same. My mam thinks its wind as he is pulling his knees up. I gave him a back and a tummy rub and after a few pumps n burps he seems to be a little better. He is asleep in his crib at th moment so i must of done something right xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back