Stool withholding

Robyner

Reaction score
Will there ever be a day when my child is toilet trained with number twos? I'm at my wits end. I've tried everything and she's now on movicol. I'm so worried she will still be pooing in her sleep when she goes to school :(

In case anyone is interested we cracked it and she is finally going on the toilet. Have to say responses , advice and encouragement is crap on here nowadays if you pardon the pun. See ya!

Hi Robyner just seen this how rubbish that you got no response to your thread although not sure how much footfall kids health section gets!

So happy you've cracked poos!! It's a nightmare! We were still having the odd poo accident up until a few months ago! I'm already dreading doing the whole potty training thing again with my youngest! X

Sorry you didn't get any responses. Maybe its because you never actually asked a question? It is always nice to get feedback though. If you are really wanting a response uou can always bump your post. Sometimes a new post just gets burried and people dont see it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back