Stomach pains

twinkle90

Reaction score
I had the mother of all stomach pains last night!! Started from my stomach down to the uterus area. To a point i was keeled over in pain. I felt like i needed the loo and felt sick. I thought i had food posioning or something. Or going into early labour lol. All better today though. God knows what it was. Glad its gone away. Anyone else get stomach pains or aches? Xxx

Hun I went to hospital yesterday they were that bad!!!! Mine was all on my right side and felt like I needed to be sick too and lasted around 4 hours. I thought appendicitis but doctors put it down to pulled ligaments/stretching was blood awful!!!! X

I have had mild cramps but nothing too bad thank god! x

Hun I went to hospital yesterday they were that bad!!!! Mine was all on my right side and felt like I needed to be sick too and lasted around 4 hours. I thought appendicitis but doctors put it down to pulled ligaments/stretching was blood awful!!!! X

Well these lasted about 15 mins to half an hour. I think if it went on for any longer i wouldve gone to hospital. Im glad they had gone away though. Crikey how im gonna cope when labour comes round.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back