Stomach bloating

Geekachublog

Reaction score
Today I look massive, I do think it's part bump but mega bloated too. When at baby show today I told someone I was only 3 months and she replied with "Wow, that's quite a bump for three months", I didn't know whether to be flattered or offended.

I'm the same it's obvious I'm preggers. Just hoping I've grown early and it will calm down now. But it can look worse if I need a wee etc. how was the show?

It was excellent thanks, it's given me some really good ideas and it's made me just feel generally more positive :)

I can't wait to go back in October to buy our buggy :)

Carlee x

Excellent Carlee I may talk my other half into going :)

Ellie

I feel huge today, I've always had a podgy stomach but look 6 months already! I'm hoping its bloat which will subside! X

Last edited:
I am only 4 weeks and am already having to contemplate getting new work clothes as everything seemed so tight last week!!!

I'm about 5 stone overweight
I feel I could go to term and nobody would know
otherwise
!

I was overweight before I got pregnant too, quite a lot actually, but I look huge now (I posted a pic in the 1st tri bump thread yesterday), my mum said she thinks I look about 7 months gone. :/

Me too. Got a massive round belly going on all due to bloating.

I was overweight when I got pg, I look the same but my tummy is firmer and work clothes already tighter :/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back