Stomach ache

H16

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I had mild stretching pains on and off yesterday and thought nothing of it. Ate my dinner at half 6 and then got really bad (and I mean bad!) stomach ache half hour later which lasted until gone 9pm last night. I put it down to eating acidic food and took a gaviscon which made me burp a heck of a lot and then I had to use bathroom 3 times in 2 hours IYKWIM but it didn't get rid of my stomach ache at all. I had to sleep it off in the end.

During this time baby was kicking me like mad etc and seemed fine so I wasn't overally worried.

Today I have felt baby move 3 times at 6am this morning and one kick half hour ago but they are a fair bit quieter than normal today and my belly almost feels bruised today.

I am prob stressing over nothing but should I be worried about this pain and the fact they are less active today?

Part of me thinks last nights pain might have been braxton hicks as my whole tummy felt really tight. But the pain was constant not intermittent so I ruled it out.

Anyone else had anything like this?

I am seeing midwife on thursday anyway but don't know if I should call her before then or if I am being a worry wart!

Last edited:
Never mind, they had a good little kicking session half an hour ago. Clearly I am just paranoid as usual.

Glad baby is still kicking you about ;) (in the nicest way possible!)
I've got a tummy ache now... Boo :(
Must be all the stretching etc.. After all our muscles are all splitting blurh!
Xx

I had terrible tummy pain last night, where I literally had to breath as if I was in labour, for a second I thought I was.

But whilst on the toilet I had serious diarrhoea & throwing up on the sink at the same time :-(

Felt baby lots today must of cleared some room for him/her

Glad it is not just me! I'm thinking it may be the effect of this crazy hot weather! Bring on the rain :(

I have had braxton hicks for weeks now and its def worse / more often when im dehydrated so that could be this heatwave, drink more hun x

Thanks hun, you're right I probably do need to drink more in this heat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back