Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by jayla's mummy, Nov 30, 2007.
put loads and loads of chocolate in them then suddenly remember on xmas morning that Jayla cant eat chocolate and you'll have to have it all yourself
We're doing one for Austin, I'm putting in
- bath squirters
- fruit eg pear or something
- some chocolate coins
- christmassy socks
- finger paints
- new toothbrush
- a book
He's older though so it's a bit easier!
Harrison's alot older than Jayla but in his we have put:
* Colouring book
* Felt tips
* Foam Alphabet letters - for the bath
* Some instruments ie. a maraca
* Hand print set
* Some sponge painting tools
* Bubble blowing stick
* Mr Snow book - a Mr men book
and aload more stuff that I cant remember lol