Stitch type feeling in left side

naomi88

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I've currently got a stitch type feeling in my left side - not painful really just like a pressure. Had it since I woke up this morning and gave had it once or twice in the past few weeks.

Have any of you experienced this? Trying to avoid googling 'stitch in side ectopic pregnancy' as don't want to stress myself out unnecessarily if it's something that is relatively common!

Xxx

I got it a few times in first tri and everything was fine. It's probably everything still moving and stretching, if your really worried call your midwife for advice, avoid Google at all costs its every pregnant woman's enemy!!xx

Thank you! I remember getting lots of cramps last time but this just felt a bit weird so wanted to check! Might give my doc a ring if it's still there tomorrow.
And yes Google is the devil! Xxx

I've tried to stay off Google and stop googling symptoms and tbh it's made me worry more(oh goes at mad at me for googling!) Try using a heat bag see if that eases it, I used mine and it helped(obv don't have it too hot) I asked a pharmacist if i could use heat patches(for my back) and she said she strongly advised against it but heat bags should be fine. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back