Stitch like pains...

Jodie_2013

Reaction score
Any of you girls get like a stitch pain on your belly?
had some last night and they have come back, seem to go when im laying down just when im sat upright. Its on all my left side (dont know whether its trapped wind TMI) or just general stretching.

anyone else get this? i have noticed last few days my belly has balooned! x

I had this loads yesterday, it felt like I had a bubble of air on my left side near my groin, I could barely stand up! The same thing woke me up the other night. I'm couldn't decide what it was, but it was like a combination of wind and a stitch! Hope it's nothing sinister! I put it down to all the pushing and squashing that is going on down there x

Yes hun this is what i have. when i press it it feels worse but still not nice :( think its down to all the stretching like you say.

when i walk around it goes just when i sit up, its all like my belly is squashed!!! and im at work booooo hoooooo!!!!!!!

these stretching pains are awful! haha x

Think my stomach has popped out a bit more since the pains, no more skinny non-elasticated waist jeans for me for some time!
Rubbish that you're at work, especially on a day like this. It's going to last for at least a week though, hope you have some time off to enjoy it! X

I have had the same thing yesterday and today, felt like a stitch mostly on my left side. And today I feel a bit whale like, just been out and a friend of mine told me how pregnant I look today!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Thanks girlies!!! Im embareased as I farted and well...it stopped haha!!! Maybe not stretching but I did have the exact pains yesterday and do feel bigger today as strange as that sounds! Xxx

Ive had the same stitch pain left side, apparently the uterus leans lightly to the left & its ligaments stretching & nothing to worry about. Not nice is it

If i crouch down to clean, pickup toys or deal with my son and im there for more than a few seconds i het this too only when i get up again like ive ripped something!!
Glad its not just me then, sounds like stretching ligaments , someone mentioned left side, mine are all left side! Clever isnt it

Sounds like round ligament pain, which is totally normal as your uterus stretches to accommodate bub!

xxxxxx

I've been getting this too! Never had it with my first, but I guess I do far more bending, lifting, stretching than I did before, running after a 16 month old! All on the left side. Good to hear it's normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back