Stinky Question :)

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Literally, I had a shower this morning, put on deodarant, the one I normally use a dove roll on and by 12 I was a stinky bum!!!! it;'s gross I can smell myself!!!!

Anyone else having this?

yes. i use the sure new one its about 5 pound bloody expensive but works better.
think our sense of smell is more and all the hormes playing havoc with us.

i went through a phase of excessive underarm sweating in my second trimester. think it was the hormones! it passed x

I'm always asking OH if I smell . He says I don't but im not convinced I use body shop roll on deodrant and find I don't smell as much, maybe its in my head tho xx

I'm so glad you posted this, I thought it was just me. I usually use Mitchum roll on but it doesn't seem to work very well at the moment

I've had this too! I thought I wasn't using enough deoderant! I'm not hugely sweaty under my arms but it just smells different, really strong and not very pleasant. I usually just use a spray but im going to try a roll on followed by a spray to see if that helps.

So glad it's not just me!!

cant say i have but not looking forward to it if it happens, plus i have sense of smell at moment wqhich is not good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back