stinking headache!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Had a almighty row with the OH last night and got really upset. Didn't stop crying for about an hour. My sons got a stinking cold. I went to bed last night with a headache and have got up with one this morning. Taken pain killers, drunk lots and got some fresh air but it won't go away. Just wanna lay with my eyes closed. Its making me feel very sick. :-(

Do you think its the start of a cold or where I got upset last night and raised my bp???

I keep getting severe headaches whether I've had an argument or not! I'm sat in bed now as we speak, but got to get up as it's my 18th birthday and people keep coming to see me! Wish they'd leave me alone, the pain is shocking

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

It is really painful. At least I'm being left alone. Poor you having to entertain. x

i had huge row with oh last night and spent all night alone crying, and now ive had a headache all day, despite taking paracetemol.
Could be stress thats keeping it there, or maybe blood pressure.

i had huge row with oh last night and spent all night alone crying, and now ive had a headache all day, despite taking paracetemol.
Could be stress thats keeping it there, or maybe blood pressure.

Glad its not just me. We resolved it all before bed but the tension and stress seems to have really affected me!! Bloody men. lol

Snap I also had an argument and cried fir an hour before bed.

Glad to know I'm not the only one!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back