Stingy Eyes??

Jessika

Reaction score
Does anyone else suffer with this? I have had it for a couple of weeks but yesterday and today it has got really bad, so much so i cant keep my eyes open! Any ideas anyone? Also got a headache with it now :-(

Hiya Jessika

I have had itchy eyes and hayfever for the majority of my pregnancy and was really bad in the summer. (never suffered from Hayfever before) Wear contact lenses so this wasnt funny !!

Was told by the midwife its to do with the body having to produce more mucus..hence we get more discharge and stuffy noses.

Sounds though now that perhaps you might have infected them, if they are so bad. (mine never got that bad) and you might have a case of conjunctiviutus. Get to the Docs sure they can give you some cream or drops that will help.

Hope they get better
Ragna xxx

Thanks Ragna, i havent got any crusty bits (TMI I know) so i'm not sure, seeing MW tomorrow though so might ask then,

thanks again fo rthe reply hope you are well xxxxx

My eyes have been hurting on and off over the last couple of weeks too, i think it's something like conjunctivitis. I plan to ask my doc about it at next checkup.

Sue

Just a quick update - turns out it was 'dry eye syndrome' just another plesant side effect of being pg!! Got some drops and they feel much better now

hope all ladies and bumps are doing well xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back