still temping after BFP

janey78

Reaction score
Is anyone still doing this.

I am and I think I should of stopped as I am now worrying about drops in temp. this morning it was 36.66 still a way above cover line but worried it may drop to far.

I'd def stop hun - you'll drive yourself nuts otherwise!

xxxxxxxxx

oh no hun, stop and enjoy your pregnancy. can understand the worry, when i had just found out i carried on with hpts for a while and if i got a fainter line than the day before it made me worry so much. i've had a scan now and everything fine - so i worried for nothing.

clara x

Thank you I will have to put it away. Alot of my friends have had problems and it just worries me.

I am 19dpo not seeing the doctor next Friday.
Do they wait for the 12 weeks to scan or do they get you to have one before to check?

I would stop hun for your own sanity. Midwife willbook you a scan for 12 weeks unless you ask for a early scan, maybe to reassure, it depends on your GP xxx

I would stop hun for your own sanity. Midwife willbook you a scan for 12 weeks unless you ask for a early scan, maybe to reassure, it depends on your GP xxx

thank you just wondering.

My cycle started on december 4th but I know I O'd 28th December as I have a longish cycle.

Question is if they go from the 4th I will get a scan earlier if I go from O date it will be a few weeks later :/ do I tell the doctor just my cycle start.

I think early scans are for women who have previously has miscarriages or have issues during early pregnancy. I don't think you can have one on the NHS just because you are worried - otherwsie everyone would have an early scan !!

You can def look into going private though!

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back