still nothing

MamaMoo

Reaction score
Well, still no sign of AF. No symptoms at all. This weekend I have been major tired. Yesterday afternoon, i felt sleepy so thought I'd catch a power nap as the wee one had her afternoon sleep - i slept for almost 4 hours!!! Then tonight after getting the wee one to bed about 8:00, i lay on my bed and woke up just after 11. Hubby didnt waken me on both occasions cos he thought i mustve needed the rest lol.

Im bored now waiting on AF to arrive after having the negative test on Friday. Going to do another test in a few days just in case i Ov'd later than thought (dunno when that was as we are not monitoring that. I just go by CM. I figured that when it is clear and stretchy we be good to go).

I either just want AF to hurry up and be here so it can go away and we can get busy, or for a positive test. Either way i just want something to happen! :wall2: frustrated.

I'd test again!! Sounds promising xxx

AF was supposed to be here on thursday, but no show. She's usually bang on time.

Going to superdrug at lunch time to buy more tests. Do one later this evening with hubby n see what it says. I've no other symptoms other than being completely and utterly exhausted. I could sleep the clock out!

Done another test, got another bfn

Hi hun wen i had a strange af my gp said it can take up to 14 days for it to show up on a hpt he advised me to do a hpt every couple of days tilll either af showed or i got a bfp , with both my children i didnt get a bfp till i was 6 weeks pg it seems to run in my family we dont get bfp straight away my sis never got one till she was 11 weeks with her first , fx it just a shy bean xx

:) I hope that's what's happening here. Although, does that not cost a fortune all those tests? lol. I've got a stash here so I'm gonna try again on Wednesday morning/evening. Today I felt a bit nauseous after eating my Banaba and having some orange juice. That was about 11ish.

It's the old cliche, we just have to sit tight and wait. I'm so very tired lol. Would love to go to bed right now and sleep for the rest of the week!!

Am away to do my aerobics, I bet this brings on AF LOL

Oh it drove me nuts in the end i stopped testing and just thought well if af didbt arrive by the next time she was supposed to i would test again xx

Lol it's driving me up the walls and and I'm only a few days late, but it's not like me to be this late like. I can take either AF or Bfp just as long as I know where I'm at. Just feeling in limbo at the min.

So, i've been doing a bit of light reading (by light reading, i mean obsessing!!) about late periods and negative tests. I've read a hell of a lot of stories about ladies being pregnant at like 3 months and tests showing negative!! so, i remain hopeful. I will not rule myself out until AF arrives.

So, i've been doing a bit of light reading (by light reading, i mean obsessing!!) about late periods and negative tests. I've read a hell of a lot of stories about ladies being pregnant at like 3 months and tests showing negative!! so, i remain hopeful. I will not rule myself out until AF arrives.

I did the same! However I'm being very negative about it all now and am willing AF so I can try "properly" in my next cycle!

Fingers crossed for you x

Another day another no show (so far) from AF.

Was at doctors with my DD getting her immunisations and I was gonna ask about me and AF but the timing wasn't right as wee one was upset

Belfra, I too am willing AF on lol just so we can on with it. Loads of other forums there were girls saying they were months pregnant and hpts were showing up negative. One girl even said her very heavily pregnant sister pee'd on a stick by first response and it was negative. Lol. So I guess I'm just in limbo. I have no AF symptoms at all now. Zilch.

After 2 weeks your doc should do a blood test so hang in there. As for no symptoms, I'm in my 11th week now and even now my symptoms are just sore boobs, fatigue, a loss if appetite and feckles. When I found out I just did one cos my period was like a day late and my only symptom was sore boobs.

Some people just have shy beans - however the very pregnant woman who hit a negative was probably because the test stops detecting after a while

Last edited:

I've been the same, reading forums like a crazy person! Haha. I'm 11 days late and still no AF, tested on Saturday and BFN... making myself wait until I'm 2 weeks late to test again... maybe try and wait until you're a couple of weeks late as well before retesting? FX! :good:

Well girlies, still no show from AF. still no AF symptoms. But something new has happened. Last night while settling down for sleep, my nips stood poker straight and were tingly. Had to hold my hands over them to warm them up. House was roasting btw. Eventually went to sleep. Today, my right nipple had been extremely itchy! All day. Had to scratch it a few time in work lol, had to sneak to loos to do so! I'm not doing another test until Sunday.

Is this a good sign?

Well we are one whole week late. We were gonna test on SundY but I couldn't hold my water. Took one there 10 mins ago. Still BFN. sucks!!!

Not doing any more. Just gonna wait and see what happens.

I'm not surprised you tested, its sooooo hard to wait!

No idea how I've managed to not cave and do one sooner, going to do one in the morning because then I'll be 2 weeks late :) what tests are you using? and are you testing with fmu?

we have done 4 tests so far. All tests have been in the evening when the Hubby has been here, cos we want to experience the thrill together lol. does it have to be FMU to test with?

the first two tests were Tesco own and the second two were superdrug own early response jobies. didnt have enough money for the super dear ones lol. Just gonna have to wait and see what happens i suppose. If nothing by two weeks late, i will contact doctor and see what they can do. Until then, I will keep an eye on my symptoms - extremely sleepy and from the other night, tingly itchy nipple (right one).

here's hoping we all get BFP's soon:clock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back