Still not sitting up at 7.5 months???

I apologise as I haven't read through all the pages but Hannah is 8 months now and still can't! My HV said its fine. Xx

My LO was 10 months when she finally sat up unaided. She was born a month early, so I guess you can correct that to 9 months. Still pretty late. I was told by the consultant not to worry until she was at least 10 months corrected age.

She's now 16 months and finally pulled herself up to standing a couple of weeks back. This week she's taken a couple of steps holding on to furniture, but I think it'll be sometime yet until she's walking.

As loads of other people have said, they all do these things at their own pace. I would add that our consultant said that as long as our LO was developing in other areas (babbling, looking at books, turning pages, fine motor skills coming along etc.) that the last thing she was fussed about was whether our daughter was walking or not!!!

Greyson didn't sit up on his own until recently. He just didn't want to - he either wanted to be rolling here, there and everywhere - or up on his feet. He started crawling about 2 weeks ago, and now that he's good at it, he's started sitting up properly. He didn't need any encouragement - he just started doing it!

Greyson didn't sit up on his own until recently. He just didn't want to - he either wanted to be rolling here, there and everywhere - or up on his feet. He started crawling about 2 weeks ago, and now that he's good at it, he's started sitting up properly. He didn't need any encouragement - he just started doing it!

James is the same - loves to roll around and loves to be on his feet?

I didn't realise they could crawl before sitting up??

xxxxx

Charlie's the same too, just started rolling again after his illness and getting his knees up as if to crawl, and his hands pushing up, just can't do both at the same time
Think he's going to be a crawling and standing bubba and skip sitting

Charlie's the same too, just started rolling again after his illness and getting his knees up as if to crawl, and his hands pushing up, just can't do both at the same time
Think he's going to be a crawling and standing bubba and skip sitting

I thought this about Aaron too - he had no interest in sitting! In fact, he would scream blue murder everytime I tried to sit him up! Then one day he was like "ok mum I'm ready now" and just did it!

He does the same with crawling - he's either bum up or head up - but never both - oh and a lot of shouting!

Tapatalking!

I reckon it just depends on a child. My friends lil boy started rolling early but sitting up or walking was later.
A didnt roll from tummy for a long time and then started walking at 10,5 months.and been non stop ever since. He is just very physical child (i get lots of walking lol)

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

My lad crawled and stood holding on and the day he took his first step at 7 months to the day , he also began to balance himself whilst sitting that same day the day before like your son he would just lean and lean til he was down . Don't worry tho my lad would be faster at these simply because he's the youngest of 4 in the house so there are always plenty of people around for him to follow/copy and try and get away from . Balancing is the hardest thing to master he'll be there in no time don't worry hun. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back