Still not felt baby move

first_time_mum

Reaction score
Has anyone still not felt baby move at 20 weeks? This is my third pregnancy and I felt my son quite early on, about 16 weeks. Had a scare at 18 weeks and had a big bleed but they couldn’t find anything on the scan as to why. Think it’s making me worry more

It could be down to where baby is laying or where your placenta is. Are you due another scan?

I'd try not to worry as it's not like you're feeling reduced movements. I felt mine fairly early this time on, flutters before 12 weeks, but it was so inconsistent and I didn't feel regular movements until much further along, I can't remember exactly when but it was after 20 weeks.

I’m the same 19 weeks and not felt a thing this is my third also! I felt my son at about15 weeks but placenta was at back and my daughter at 22 weeks and that time it was at the front so I’m not to worried would like to feel something soon tho!

I felt proper kicks somewhere in week 21. I had a few flutters before that but tbh it could’ve just been gas haha. It’s normal to not feel anything up to 24 weeks though so try to relax, you’ll feel bubs soon. You probably have an anterior placenta blocking it x

I am 22 weeks and only really felt some proper movement on Friday, i am sure you will feel something soon enough <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back