Still no sign of period!

T84

Reaction score
Dd2 is now 10 and a half weeks. I bf/expressed for 3 weeks but even then I would have thought it would come by now! Starting to get worried and it's more annoying that I can't prepare for it coming! With dd1 I kick started them with pill so have no idea when to expect it?

I was a while and not breast feeding I can't remember how long exactly but maybe close to 3 months. Then the doc put me on the mini pill and when I eventually got my period back, it was almost constant, I'm now bsck off the pill to regulate my body and tbh trying to remember to take it while having to take care of my two babies is a nightmare.

I was 16 weeks after my daughter, I didn't breastfeed at all.

It took 12 weeks for mine to come back with DD2, breastfed her for 2.5weeks

I think I was about ten weeks before I got a period. I don't think you need to worry, it can take a wee while for things to settle and get back to normal xx

Hun honestly do not worry, it will happen when you least expect it...it happened to me on the bus, I had to tell the driver as it went on the seat and honestly I've never been so embarrassed. It was about 2-3 months for me before I had my first AF after baby but I'd breastfed and been on the pill and I'm right back to my normal cycle thankfully, if nothing happens then go the dr and get a check up xxx

It came finally on Thursday - phew!!

Yeah you say phew now haha I am holding up a bar or chocolate and a cuppa in sympathy for the cramps Hun but glad it showed for you xxx

It's not been bad at all. I'm soooo surprised lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back