Still no +OPK

MoggyMac

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first cycle off the pill and I'm currently on CD17 with no sign of ovulation. I've been testing everyday (sometimes twice a day) with opk's since CD10. I always get a really really faint line but no sign of it getting darker.

Today I've had really bad stomach cramps and headaches and just general moodiness like AF is coming.

Is it possible that I missed ovulation by not starting testing til CD10 or could the above be symptoms of ovulation? Just want cycle to be normal again after the pill.

Thanks x

There's always a chance you've ovulated early in your cycle but I don't think it's as common to ovulate before cd10 as it is after cd17. I generally get my positive opk cd 17-19 so keep testing, bodies can be weird after the pill xx

Thanks, will keep on testing and fingers crossed it will come soon so everything can start getting back to normal x

I used opks for 8 months & never ever got a positive result, I tried all different times, different windows.....nothing ever worked. One day I got a very positive one though, I thought this is weird. I was actually pregnant. What I'm trying to say is they don't work for everyone x

When I came off the pill I didn't ovulate for 5 months- came off in the April and it wasn't until the September! But my cycles were irregular before I went on the pill- only now are they 'regulating' I seem to have 7 week cycles. I used to use the cheapies but found them hard to read so I use the clearblue digital x

Thanks ladies, I carried on testing and always got just the faint line. Then felt really odd again today so I did another test at lunchtime it came up with just the faint line again then when I looked an hour later it was a really dark line. I know you're meant to ignore them after 10mins but none if the other tests have changed like this. Should I just ignore it or could it be the start of ov? I'm CD23 today Xx

Could be the start, keep testing!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back