Evie **
Holly **
Izzie **
Kitty **
Marcie
Millie **
Polly
Robyn

phew how do we whittle that down- i have put * by names I think bF might like too
Thoughts??????? xxx

ooo I like Daisy - very unique, never met anyone with that name

also like Mille :)

I've been looking this morning too and think we have decided! well.... subject to change if he doesnt look like it ha

ah thanks hunny thing is we love calling her Moo Moo its just stuck but obviously cant name her moo moo clark! ha ha

has boyfriend agreed on name? xx

If i were to chose it would be Holly or Millie or maybe Evie.
I love names with that eee sound at the end :)

Izzie is nice but i personally couldn't have it as my cat is called Izzy
Its so difficult isnt it!?
We had a certain girls name (Ellie-Mae) but when we found out it was a boy we really struggled! xx

Haha Moo Moo ... I've heard worse :D

Yes boyfriend has agreed :)

I love Millie and Evie, both were on my list if we were having a girl x

I like Millie :)

And Millie Moo Moo goes ;) so u can still call her moo moo when shes born!!! :D xx

My friends daughter is called Mia, and we all call her Mia Moo for a nick name.
Out of your list I like Mollie aswell :) Milly Moo is beaut xx

Our girls name is Millie so that gets my vote. We found it really hard picking a boys name this time but we have, we're just waiting for him to arrive before making it a definite x

I have a Daisy and everyone is always complimenting us in her name. I like millie too xx

tapatalking

I love Devon and I loved Holly when I was preggers but one of my friends is called holly :( xx

thanks girls its a tough one - I love Molly and I love Kitty as my BF surname is Clark And Kitty Clark sounds lovely
but i like the fact if she Could be Molly Moo or Milly Moo.
i had Lottie recently and gone off it the past week
i also like Daisy... will consult the other half later ha ha xx

Holly and Erin were on our list!

They are all lovely names but I know a Milly and a Daisy! Never met an Erin and don't know a Holly personally :lol:

xxxxxxxx

Boyfriend really likes Kitty.. kitty Clark has a lovely ring to it?? Kitty Margaret Clark??
But also he likes Daisy and Erin - 5 weeks to decide ha ha

I like Erin and Millie. I think you've got lots of lovely names to choose from!

I like Kitty and Marcie. I have a friend who has a daughter called Macie and they call her Macie Moo but all the pics sat Moo, it's so sweet.
I'm really struggling too, as I'm from Yorkshire I didn't want a name ending with y or ie as when I say them it sound like eh haha so I'm up against it :)
I do think that whatever you call her tho she will always be Moo and I thnk that's a lovely nickname xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back