Still no movement!

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Baby8, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Baby8

Baby8 Well-Known Member

18 weeks and still felt nothing:( when did you all start feeling movement.. I just wanna feel pregnant!!

2. C0606

C0606 Well-Known Member

When you say no movement, do you mean no flutters etc.? Is it your first baby, if so they say you aren't that tuned into it as much so it can be anything from 18-20 weeks. Also, if you're busy for most of the day and it isn't til evening you get so sit/lie down, you may simply just be missing them! x

3. Chelleyd

Chelleyd Well-Known Member

I'm 20 weeks with my 3rd - so already stretched, knackered stomach muscle etc etc - and have only just in the last few days felt movement. It will happen soon :)

4. Ella1979

Ella1979 Well-Known Member

It seems to vary so much person to person and also pregnancy to pregnancy. I only just started feeling fluttering at 18 weeks with my first, with no proper kicks for a few weeks after that. This time I've had far less movement than before. I'm sure you'll start feeling something soon!

5. Geekachublog

Geekachublog Well-Known Member

I'm almost 21 weeks and I've had nothing, saw baba thrashing about in my belly on Weds, so I know everything
    is fine. Don't worry.

6. Junebug

Junebug Well-Known Member

I didn't feel anything at all till about 19 weeks,and even then I couldn't be sure it wasn't gas!! I felt like I waited ages to show and start feeling anything,but weeks 20-24 have seen massive changes. It's hard,but be patient,it won't be long now!! :)

7. MrsTopher

MrsTopher Well-Known Member

I'm 19 weeks tmoro hun and still haven't felt anything either. Just think, it'll be even more amazing when we do! Xx