:( still no kick feeling

Sam2013

Reaction score
At my 20 week scan they said placenta is at front so I won't feel baby kicking Will this move and if so when does anyone know x

I don't know, but if the midwife isn't worried don't stress babe, I'm sure you will soon xxx

The songographer who did my sca said I wouldn't feel kicks till 23-24 weeks. Just because of my placenta position.
I know JJMum who's on here felt all her babies for the first time at 24 weeks hun so don't panic x

I have an anterior placenta too (at the front), i do get feelings of movement. Yesterday afternoon he was going for it, made me jump :) but today is quiet, you will feel it xx

Last pregnancy I had an anterior placenta and felt movements from about 22 weeks. It will happen x

I'm not worried cos I know baby's moving and I can hear it on Doppler just wanted to know if I will feel it so hopefully soon then x

One day you'll feel baby
Move and probably realise you've had these feelings a while but they will be stronger xxx

I have an anterior placenta, and the last week the movements are starting to get really strong.

Same as me but I felt kicks at 24wks so hopefully you'll feel them soon xx

I have an anterior, it wont move as this is where the baby implanted. I have felt movement just around 20 weeks, for the last week though baby has been going mad all day every day haha when u feel it u will b telling it off in the middle of the night trust me xx

The only way a placenta moves is to grow upwards as the uterus grows. It won't switch sides mine is anterior and felt flutters at 17 weeks so it is not always that you won't feel movements.

Yup always have had anterior placentas for some reason, ( dont yet know with this one) think it may be different!

Not a sausage till 24 weeks, but when you do get them yourll catch up as they will very soon be very often and really clear, rather than steadily from earlier on if that makes sense, it all evens out fairly!! Its well worth waiting for, im with you in waiting hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back