Still no AF??? 7 days late

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by joannehet121, Jan 8, 2016.

1. joannehet121

joannehet121 Member

Hi everyone

I'm not currently ttc but period is now 7 days late which is very unusual for me. Getting BFN every few days!!! Had cramps for a few days but no period. Cramps have now eased a bit.

Please help... Advice needed

Thanks

2. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Any updates? I just suggest seeing your gp for bloods xx

3. emma_85

emma_85 Well-Known Member

Hi Joanne

You're in a very similar situation to me. I am also 7 days late and the past 3 weeks have had most symptoms going! I am starting to think (after countless BFN's) that it is all in my head.

I did go and visit my GP when I would have been 3 days late. I think it's fair to say he was pretty unsympathetic and he seemed surprised I was there when I explained I was only 4 days late. I was told by my GP that the surgery didn't offer blood tests to detect pregnancy because the home kits are just as reliable. So he asked me to return in a fortnight if I still hadn't had a period and we would "go from there".

I hope you have better luck than me. Let me know how you get on xxx

4. joannehet121

joannehet121 Member

Hi girls

I'm 9 days late today and still no AF???? Still getting BFN. Was thinking of going to gp but probably best I leave it another few days to see what happens

Weird thing is I have no symptoms apart from 3-4 days cramping last week ��

Ive never been this late before. When pregnant with my wee boy who isix I knew a day or so after my late period when I got BFN. Then Mt second pregnancy which I lost I got BFN before AF due. Wasn't even ttc and late AF now which is weird for me

Why cramping and no AF???

I sympathise with you, waiting is awful ��

5. joannehet121

joannehet121 Member

BFP instead of bfn in 3Rd paragraph.... Darn autotext