Still movement

Sam2013

Reaction score
Hi guys I still haven't had any movement that I can say is defo bbaby it's meant to happen soon isn't it I'm nearly 5 months x

Its still quite early - I didn't get anything until 21 weeks I think

Same here, it might be because I didn't know what I was looking out for but I wasn't aware of kicks until 23/24 weeks

xxx

It can be later, don't worry. Do you know where your placenta is? X

I didnt feel mine until 21ish weeks and then it was only a flutter - i get a bit of movement now but only felt 1 kick. Try not to worry about timescales all out babies are different.

If everything is ticking along ok I'm sure all is well.

Its only just starting to hit me now that I am carrying a baby as have felt good all the way through.

x

It is still early. I didn't feel anything consistent at that stage - just little flutters which could or could not have been baby.

I didnt feel mine until 21ish weeks and then it was only a flutter - i get a bit of movement now but only felt 1 kick. Try not to worry about timescales all out babies are different.

If everything is ticking along ok I'm sure all is well.

Its only just starting to hit me now that I am carrying a baby as have felt good all the way through.

x

It's fascinating how different we all are! That's the good thing about this site,as you can find someone who has a similar experience to you, whereas friends and family can make you panic or feel like a freak!

Hi Hun can't c tickers how far along are you with my first I dint notice any movement until gone 20 weeks xx

I only got regular movement at 23 it so weeks, I've got anterior placenta that masks movement, they will tell you at your 20 week scan if you have it x

i didn't get any strong movements with my first pregnancy until I was 21 weeks. This pregnancy I have been feeling early around 15-16 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back