Still looking pregnant?!

I just wondered if anyone else's tummy still looks like they are pregnant, mine went down to flat but is increasing again... I look about 16 weeks pregnant still :shock: It's flabby when I sit down but when I'm stood up it looks toned and a neat 'bump'.

Look....

Picture144.jpg

Am I odd? I feel really self concious of my belly now.

Yeah that looks familiar!
I have been eating what I want and hardly exercising though. I need to walk Mason to school more to burn some calories!

I go for walks at least 3 or 4 days a week (weather permitting) and eat healthily (odd junk food), don't drink too much caffeine.
It's wierd.

your body has been through alot the last few weeks though sami. It's probably just bloating that will go away. especially if you said it went flat and then started increasing again.

you dont look pregnant though - just like you have had a baby and are going back to normal. thats how i am too xx

True, sorry must sound a bit too hopeful for a 'body beautiful' again too soon, I should leave my body to rest. Was just feeling a bit self-concious about how I look recently.

Thanks for reassuring me as always xx

Sami you DO NOT look pregnant!!

My belly is still all flabby and still covered in stretch marks. They don't seem to be fading :(

my belly isn't too bad but i have really saggy skin that hangs down. i have a feeling that won't go with exercise!! :shock:

oh and stretch marks!!

I look like I am 4 motnhs pregnant, am having a chocolate digestive baby as I go through a pack a day. Will post a pic when I find my camera so you can console yourself Sami that you are a skinny bean :D

LOL okie Beanie.
I'd settle for a choc digestive baby...only if I could eat it :lol:

Blimey, your not babysitting my chocolate digestive baby then missy!!!! :D

HI

You look great sami dont worry im still flabby and full of stretch marks.Katrina

Hahahaha, went out for a balti last night and when the waiter bought the bill over he had 3 chocolates, one for me, for oh, and one for "the baby". :shock: :shock: :oops: Am definately losing this belly now!! Can anyone suggest any good breast feeding weight loss plans (if that makes sense?)

LOL Beanie - poor soul, I remember my colleague asking a vendor when her baby was due and then she pointed to her toddler and said it was 2 years ago! :shock: She was mortified!

I have a round belly too and can't wait until my 6wk check in 2 wks to be able to start exercising again. I can't stop eating dark choc digestives - something to do with them being at the check out of the supermarket on offer - 2 packs for £1.49!

Lucy

My body has totally changed since having Dom, I have a belly that won't go and as it's excess skin it will not shift no matter what I do and my boobs now look like spaniels ears lol ;)

Sami, you look absolutely fine. Defo not pregnant! You will bounce back, it's very rare for people to look fine straight away, even after their first!

I'm a big lump with an overhang and a spare tyre, boobs that have stretchmarks :shock: and big wobbly thighs...sexy...

Sue

Lol Minikins - my boobs look like they have been deflated and my nipples have gone really wrinkly cos they have shrunk.............lovely.

lol
:lol: :lol:
L x

I followed weight watchers, you can eat anything as long as you count your points i lost 5 1/2lb in one week, i'm sure breast feeding helped lol, i've now lost a stone :)

Manda x

lisa31 said:
Lol Minikins - my boobs look like they have been deflated and my nipples have gone really wrinkly cos they have shrunk.............lovely.

lol
:lol: :lol:
L x

LOL same! I was a 32C before pregnancy, then a 34E at the biggest, now a deflated saggy and stretch marked 32 B/C :shock: :roll:

Boob job please! :lol:

Yeah put me down for a boob job and a jelly belly tuck lol

and suction to get rid of the stone and a half I put on whilst pg!
L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back