Still looking pregnant?!

Discussion in 'Kids Health' started by -, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Guest

I just wondered if anyone else's tummy still looks like they are pregnant, mine went down to flat but is increasing again... I look about 16 weeks pregnant still :shock: It's flabby when I sit down but when I'm stood up it looks toned and a neat 'bump'.

Look....

[​IMG]

Am I odd? I feel really self concious of my belly now.

2. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

Yeah that looks familiar!
    I have been eating what I want and hardly exercising though. I need to walk Mason to school more to burn some calories!

3. Guest

I go for walks at least 3 or 4 days a week (weather permitting) and eat healthily (odd junk food), don't drink too much caffeine.
    It's wierd.

4. ToriElla

ToriElla Well-Known Member

your body has been through alot the last few weeks though sami. It's probably just bloating that will go away. especially if you said it went flat and then started increasing again.

you dont look pregnant though - just like you have had a baby and are going back to normal. thats how i am too xx

5. Guest

True, sorry must sound a bit too hopeful for a 'body beautiful' again too soon, I should leave my body to rest. Was just feeling a bit self-concious about how I look recently.

Thanks for reassuring me as always xx

6. BubbleOne

BubbleOne Well-Known Member

Sami you DO NOT look pregnant!!

My belly is still all flabby and still covered in stretch marks. They don't seem to be fading :(

7. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

my belly isn't too bad but i have really saggy skin that hangs down. i have a feeling that won't go with exercise!! :shock:

oh and stretch marks!!

8. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

I look like I am 4 motnhs pregnant, am having a chocolate digestive baby as I go through a pack a day. Will post a pic when I find my camera so you can console yourself Sami that you are a skinny bean :D

9. Guest

LOL okie Beanie.
    I'd settle for a choc digestive baby...only if I could eat it :lol:

10. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Blimey, your not babysitting my chocolate digestive baby then missy!!!! :D

11. Guest

12. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

HI

You look great sami dont worry im still flabby and full of stretch marks.Katrina

13. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Hahahaha, went out for a balti last night and when the waiter bought the bill over he had 3 chocolates, one for me, for oh, and one for "the baby". :shock: :shock: :oops: Am definately losing this belly now!! Can anyone suggest any good breast feeding weight loss plans (if that makes sense?)

14. Lucy

Lucy Well-Known Member

LOL Beanie - poor soul, I remember my colleague asking a vendor when her baby was due and then she pointed to her toddler and said it was 2 years ago! :shock: She was mortified!

I have a round belly too and can't wait until my 6wk check in 2 wks to be able to start exercising again. I can't stop eating dark choc digestives - something to do with them being at the check out of the supermarket on offer - 2 packs for £1.49!

Lucy

15. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

My body has totally changed since having Dom, I have a belly that won't go and as it's excess skin it will not shift no matter what I do and my boobs now look like spaniels ears lol ;)

16. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Sami, you look absolutely fine. Defo not pregnant! You will bounce back, it's very rare for people to look fine straight away, even after their first!

I'm a big lump with an overhang and a spare tyre, boobs that have stretchmarks :shock: and big wobbly thighs...sexy...

Sue

17. lisa31

lisa31 Well-Known Member

Lol Minikins - my boobs look like they have been deflated and my nipples have gone really wrinkly cos they have shrunk.............lovely.

lol
    :lol: :lol:
    L x

18. Manda

Manda Well-Known Member

I followed weight watchers, you can eat anything as long as you count your points i lost 5 1/2lb in one week, i'm sure breast feeding helped lol, i've now lost a stone :)

Manda x

19. Guest

LOL same! I was a 32C before pregnancy, then a 34E at the biggest, now a deflated saggy and stretch marked 32 B/C :shock: :roll:

Boob job please! :lol:

20. lisa31

lisa31 Well-Known Member

Yeah put me down for a boob job and a jelly belly tuck lol

and suction to get rid of the stone and a half I put on whilst pg!
    L x