Still in?

CockerMum

Reaction score
Just got a blazing positive OPK - best one I have ever got. I start work at 2000 and Oh finishes at 2100 so no chance to BD tonight but if I BD tomz morning am I still in with a chance of catching the egg. Also we haven't BD this week at all due to working nights. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Just got a blazing positive OPK - best one I have ever got. I start work at 2000 and Oh finishes at 2100 so no chance to BD tonight but if I BD tomz morning am I still in with a chance of catching the egg. Also we haven't BD this week at all due to working nights. Thanks

Hey there :wave:

Wow indeed that sure is a strong OPK :clap:

A positive OPK doesn’t mean you have ovulated, please remember this as its so important! A +OPK means that you have had a LH surge (the hormone that signals the egg to be released) That is all! A +OPK is signalling that the you MAY ovulate soon, normally within 2 days of a positive! It also doesn’t mean you will ovulate for definite as it is more than possible to receive a LH surge but the egg doesn’t get released!

For example I got my +OPK on the 8th and ovulated on the 10th, this was confirmed by a sustained increase on my BBT chart (which is the only way to tell if ovulation actually happened)

Therefore you should start BD asap and continue to do so for the next 3 days (if possible):bd:

For future reference if you do ever find yourself missing ovulation day and only been able to BD on the 1DPO your fertility window is 5 days in whole..3 days before, ovulation day and the day after.
So yes you certainly will be in with a chance if BD 1DPO!! Although its worth noting that the chance of catching that egg becomes smaller after ovulation as the egg is only viable for a short time, after 12 to 48 hours the egg becomes unviable!

So get BD :sperm:
:dust: Good luck :dust:

Yes you should be as long as you get on it quick in the morning! ;-)

You'll deffo still be in if you BD tomorrow :) that's a cracking positive, FX'd for you x

Brill thank you so much ladies :) excited now xx

Try to dtd tonight. My doc said once you see opk pink line don't wait until its super dark. Try to get your oh into mood tonight or early in the morning x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Do you guys use the clear blue digital OPK? I know they cost a bit but it tells you by a smiley face if you are ovulating and a flashing smiley face if you are fertile for how many days up until you ovulate. Iv been using them the last few months and it's helpful especially as my OH hasn't got a high libido! ��

Might try them next month. Didn't get chance to BD before positive OPK due to not seeing each other. Got my BD and hopefully another tomz so fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back