still dont feel like its real.....

My1stBaby

Reaction score
even at this late stage i still feel like im just never gonna have a baby!! i feel like its just too good to be true....

i think it has alot to do with my anxiety over all my complications, i feel like somethings gonna go wrong and i wont get him at the end of it all. been having horrid dreams too

:(

xxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I felt exactly the same as you hunni even tho i was heavily pregnant i still couldnt picture myself with my baby at the end of it, i think all us mums go through this anxiety at one stage or another, its normal to worry so much its a mum thing!

Easy for me to say i know but try not to think about it and in a few weeks when your holding your beautiful baby you'll wonder why you felt the way you did xxxxxx

I'm totally with you. Feel like this pregnancy has gone on for so long and I had such a tough birth with my first I am paranoid I am gonna go through the same. Had some pretty awful pregnancy dreams too. I can't imagine having a baby at the end of this. xxxxxx

and me i sit and look at his cot in our room and think in a month there is going to be my son in there. after i had the miscarriage last time i never thought it was going to happen, and just before i got pregnant me and mark we're stopping trying, i'd gotten used to the idea of it just being me and mark for the rest of my life. and now i still worry about my little man xxxx

thanks ladies, glad im not the only one who thinks like this, its really hard to accept that i WILL have a baby.... im near the end too now so i guess its normal for anxiety levels to go up

i wanna fast forward these last few weeks and just have him here safe and sound!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back