Still doesnt feel real...

bex1992

Reaction score
Im approx 15 weeks and so far have seen my baby twice (private and 12 week) and we have another early scan booked on the 17th to find out the gender early, everyting so far is fine and looks amazing...However I still dont feel pregnant, iv had very few symptom, tiny bit of sickness, constipation, wind and sore boobs but thats it, I have no bump, cant even feel anything and cant seem to get excited! This is our first and our rainbow baby so i should be completely dancing surely??

We bought our pram today and even then i was overwlemed but not excited, im constantly waiting to go to the bathroom and find im miscarrying again i feel terrible about it! We were straight in and out couldnt bare to be amoungst the baby stuff it was like how i felt immediately after my previous miscarriage..

Is there anyone else who's feeling this way? I've suffered depression before so I know its not that... help?

Hi I'm the same I had a miscarriage before this pregnancy and i'm constantly worried. Today iv not really felt her move today and now im worrying like mad. I'm 25 weeks. I do buy stuff but I do it hoping it will make me feel better and positive but it doesn't. Iv seen baby lots ad had problems at the beginning had two private scans countless nhs. Was even in hospital the other night lol.
I sometimes ask my self if I have a problem... xx

I'm the same and I'm 19 weeks on Wednesday. Me and my OH were trying for so long and it still hasn't sunk in. Once I see a bump developing I'm sure it will feel more real x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back