Still cramping at nearly 13 weeks

PurplePixi

Reaction score
I know you can get it all through pregnancy but yesterday and today it's been a weird constant cramp in my lower abdomen groin and the top of my legs is this all normal part of the stretching?
Xx

hey hun I had this at 13 weeks but then I read that the uterus pushes up and out the cervix at this point so guess maybe was that!? Iv had cramping on and off since beginning and trying to stay relaxed and remind myself of all the growing and stretching that's going on in there

You know what? I have had exactly what you're describing for the past week and I think we have around the same due date. For me it's the top of my left leg and lower abdomen. Tried I describe it to my other half as "my tectonic plates are moving" an he looked at me like I was insane. Sometimes it feels like Ive been doing too many lunges (obv I haven't done any!) and I keep getting cramps in my shins in the night.

I guess this is what they call normal? You're not alone. I have a midwife appt next Tuesday so I'm going to ask her anyway for reassurance.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back