Still Bleeding, whats going on?

Davinia

Reaction score
Hi girlies,

P.C World fixed my computer, so I'm back. :D

For those of you that didn't read my other thread, I had my scan last week 29th, due to brown spotting. I should have been 6wks 5days they dated me at 5 wks, only a sac no fetal pole, said "are you sure of your dates?" :oops: I know when I ovulated as I had been doing them ovulation predictor tests for the past 2 months, I did ovulate 3-4 days later tahn expected in November and the last time DH and I BD was 1 week later the once and have'nt since!! (poor guy) The same as Jacqui, I can't be 1 week and 5 days out..... mind you we do go the same hospital so you never know..... :?
Anyway whats bothering me now is that since last Tuesday evening I have been brown spotting quite a bit and for the last 3-4 days have been bleeding, yesterday it had 4-5 small clots tiny ones.... the thing that is weird is I have no pain and I only seem to bleed at lunch time when I'm at work when I rest and am at home morning and evening, it goe's brown and there is hardly anything there...at all. I'm not as tired but apart from that I've never really had any pregnancy symptoms anyway. I spoke to the midwife at my hospital and she wasrude and said what will be will be,and to wait for my next scan next thursday 12th.... yeh like I didn't know that already, why have'nt they done a blood test to check my hcg levels or checked to see if my cervix is open, this is mental torture!!! :cry:

Jacqui thanx babe for that website, it has given me a little hope.
Hope you are doing o.k

Loads a Love to you all.
Davinia.xx

Hello Davinia,
Just a few words to let you know that I'm thinking about you and think that the fact you have no pain is a good sign. I really, really hope that all is well with your next scan although I can imagine it must be a nightmare having to wait. Just try to take it easy and not stress too much.
Lots of hugs and kisses
xxxxx

I do feel for you Davinia, the wait must be torture.

Have you tried your GP, mine checked my HCG levels when I had pains at 6 weeks, they were so supportive.

Hey Hun,

Im sorry i've not spoken to you in a while, i've not been around... have you heard anything yet??? and are you ok ????

If you want to get hold of me anytime i'll PM you my MSN...

Fingers crossed for you ....

Love Imi
xxx

Hi Hun.

You know I am thinking now about this hospital. I have had nothing but problems with them. I transfered in Sept 05 to St Albans hospital for bloods etc because I thought the QE2 were taking no notice of me.
The doctor wasnt very happy with me but I told them that I had 4 miscarriages and they did nothing........................... its total neglect.

The doctor rang the QE2 and spoke to Shirley and she said that she had sent me 3 letters out with appointments to my address................... I have never received a letter off her. I told the doctor she was lying and he just said that is what she has just told me. I rang her back and she said that she didnt say that to the doctor. I cant believe they can lie like this. When I had my scan I told the woman that it looks like I have had a missed miscarriage. She said no, everything looks fine, come back next week, I said you always say that and she just repeated...come back next week, they are like bloody robots, all trained to say the same thing.

There is still hope Davinia for us both, especially reading on that other website. All them women who waited and went for a second oppinion. Im going to wait this time even if they tell me I am still 5 weeks next week when I go for my scan.
I will continue to pray for you Davinia.
Didnt go on msn last night because I was waiting for celebrity big brother...lol.
Take care, hope to chat soon.
All my love Jacqui. x x x x

Jacqui and Davinia.. i am thinking of you both. Stay strong and take it easy.. if the bleeding gets worse Davinia go down to A&E or get GP to admit you to hospital to get yourself checked out. Your GP can do an internal to check your cervix and as Bagpuss said your HCG levels too.

Loads of love and hugs

xxxxx

Thank you all so much for your support, the bleeding is dark today and not much there hardly, I really don't think I could have m/c there just is not enough blood, unless I've had an incomplete miscarriage.
Thanx Bagpus and Anna-Marie, I have decided to hang in there until Thursday unless things get any worse.

When I m/c in Aug (had D&C), 1 week later I heamoraged real bad and ended up back in hospital, I'm wondering if maybe I have what they call a sub chorionic heamorage, which is a clot inside your uterus??
Think I'm just holding out hope that I can account for the bleeding....

Thanks for the info Jacqui about QEII I'm going to wait til my scan on thursday and if I'm not happy I'm going to go to Princes Alexandra hospital in Harlow, but I do agree they just feed you with a load of bull in there to get rid of you.

Thanx Imi, I've not been on for a while either, hope you are well.

Hannan, hope you are well, thinking of you how you coping??

Oh well, what will be will be I'll just have to wait til Thursday...
I'll keep you all informed.

Love Davinia.xx

Hey Davinia and jaq !!

Hope im finding you both well... (getting worried!!??) just been reading your posts and im not at all impressed with your hospital!!!

Im having problems at the moment, only because im abroad... what your going through is negligance... plain and simple!

I agree with the idea for the both of you, if the pain or the bleeding get any worse go to A&E.

Another thought is for the next few weeks go privet and claim back on your insurance??? is that worth a thought?( Myself have paid to go privet while i finish serving in cyprus, cost £100 for 3 appointments inc ultrasound n blood work plus total works)

I'd rather be safe than sorry ... but make a complaint... your treatm ent has been abismal.

Take care of yourselves,
Thinking of you both....
Imogen+Bean
xxx

God, your treatment at that hospital is disgusting. I really do feel for you.

It makes me mad to think we all pay our taxes but depending on where we live the services we receive are totally different. It's shocking.

I hope things get better for you both.

Hi Davinia & Jacqui,

I experienced QEII with my last miscarriage. To be honest, I knew one was occurring prior to me even getting there. The contact I had prior to seeing them was with my GP - he then referred me for a scan to QEII. On the morning of the scan, I lost alot of tissue and we just knew that that was it.

The waiting for the scan was painful though. I think they book everyone in for the same time and I had to sit and wait (distraught) for nearly an hour.....the scan confirmed it though. They gave us some privacy and then we went straight into counselling - I thought they were brilliant.

We are having this baby at the QEII but all ante-natal care has been at Hertford County Hospital - they are fantastic.....I wish it wasn't just an out-patient hospital because it is all brand new and absolutely lovely.

Let us know how you get on.

Hi Sasswa....................... thanks for your feedback.

You know I think I must of visited the EPU about 12 to 14 times just this year as I have had 2 miscarriages and pregnant with this one. They seem to be alot kinder to me when I am on my own. If I go with my OH they treat me like rubbish, like they dont want to know and my OH said he noticed how when he was there that they didnt bother much with me either.
He is tall, muscular, black and quite scary to look at and they know about my history with him and I think this is the reason they dont like him.
They treat him like rubbish and have on a few occassions put the phone down on him.
He was very violent to me everytime I was pregnant and they know all this. They begged me not to stay with him for my own sake and my little girls.
I guess they were upset with me because I fell pregnant to a man who hurts me everytime I am. I miscarried every child and this actually could be due to the violence.
I know I am pregnant now but my OH is not with me as he has been excluded from the house. I may carry this baby due to change of circumstances. I may not because I still worry about him.
I have a scan next weds because baby was only measuring 5 weeks when by my dates I thought i was 6 weeks and 5 days.
I have been with my OH 5 years in March. I have had 6 pregnancies to him. 4 miscarriages and we have a little girl together and I am pregnant now, so the hospital are blaming him for my miscarriages because tests show that I am fine.
I feel absolutely fine now he isnt here but I still worry because of previous miscarriages and memories just come flooding back.
So in a way I guess I do try and understand why the hospital do feel this way.

All my love Jacqui. x x x x

Hi Sasswa thanks for your feedback, I too live in Hertford I have worked both at the QEII and Hertford County Hospital, I have worked for the trust for 4 yrs, my Mum for 12 yrs and my sister for 3 years, she had her baby in the summer at the QEII, I do not blame the hospital as such and the staff are mostly great, I just feel that certain people are a problem and feel that before 12-18 weeks until they feel you are actually carrying a baby not bunch of cells, they do not take your feelings into consideration, when I miscarried in August last year I was asked if I was o.k which I said no as we'd ttc for 3 1/2yrs before getting pregnant and the nurse just touched my leg smiled at me, gave me a pack of leaflets and sent me on my way... believe me if that happens at my scan on Thursday, I'm gonna knock her block off, and I'm not waiting to lose baby no.3 before they do any investigations either!! sorry to vent at you....

Sasswa I am glad for you that you have had good experiences there and wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months.

Jacqui, I am thinking of you and I really feel you will be o.k this time, I am praying for you babe, you've got to hang on to this one for the both of us...

I'm still bleeding, bit more now than before although it is still intermittent I'm sure it's all over for me now.

Take care all
Love Davinia.xx

Hi Davinia and Jacqui

Just been reading your recent threads and wanted to let you know I am thinking of you both and the difficult times you are going through and I am hoping and praying for you both.

I'm not quite sure I could be as strong as you both are and really admire you.

Tan xx

Hi Davinia, hi jacq....

Have you both had news????

Worried about you both,.... And im hoping everything is perfectly fine.!.

Yesterday went fab thanks davinia, im glad i did it, will send you some pics :eek:

Fingers crossed for you guys, if things do get worse(God forbid they don't)
Please go to A&E!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking of you,
Love Imi
xxx

Hi Imi.

No havent heard anything yet. Have second scan on Weds early in the morning. I dont know what to think. Its agony waiting. Have had no bleeding or any pains, not even cramping. Im waiting for symptoms but havent got any. Will definately know weds whats happening. Thankyou for asking hun.

Hi Davinia, you vent girl. It is sad that u have to have 3 miscarriages before they will investigate but I have had 4 and they still havent done the necessary tests. If they had of done they would of known what to give me to keep this baby hanging on in there. But they said they cant because they dont know what to give me. So thats why I feel they have negleted me and if I lose this one then I cant even complain and find out the reason why and what happened. There all up themselves. You just lose heart.
I feel for you Davinia, I really do.
Will find out thusday for you hun. Fingers crossed. All my love Jacqui x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back