Still a bit crampy

Mrsbee

Reaction score
Hey girlies, just a quick query. I'm 6+5 I'm feeling a bit crampy this evening, is it normal to get cramps now? I think I've read it's just everything growing. They aren't painful by any stretch of the imagination but it's noticeable. Anyone else still get cramps xx

For my first pregnancy I was crampy on and off for the whole pregnancy as things were stretching etc and mw said it was totally normal xxx

Thanks Hun, I was pretty sure it was but I like the reassurance of other people having experienced it xxx

Haha I will probably do a similar post at some point despite having the past experience and knowing it was fine! Xxx

Hahaha! Even my midwife said to me yesterday it was ok but I'm still asking! What are we like haha xx

My hubby calls it COPS - crazy overreacting preggo syndrome ;-)
Which he rarely has the guts to say in my presence!!! Xxx

That is hilarious! And so bloody true, honestly every little twinge freaks me out haha! Though yeah I don't think my hubby would dare say that to me either haha xxx

Haha tri 1 is the worst - I found I relaxed a bit more in tri 2 last time. Feel like I'm wishing the time away at the moment as just want to get to dating scan point!
And Google doesn't help... Xxx

No I totally agree with you, I want the second trimester to hurry up, every day that passes it's like a little victory and it goes so slowly!!! Google definitely doesn't help, the amount of conflicting things I've read, I'm a nurse I should know better but I still google everything. Bad girl I know but this trimester is so worrying. I never considered this amount of stress and worry when we were ttc, I just thought I'd get pregnant and it would be wonderful. I mean it is don't get me wrong I'm so grateful to be pregnant but the worry and the anxiety I never accounted for xxx

Hey im 9 weeks and ive been having cramps more so through the night and it wakes me up.
Hope your feeling ok :) im sure the cramps are just our bodys adjusting.
Xxx

I had terrible cramping with my son on and off until he was born. Some were as bad to take painkillers!

xxx

I'm so glad this question was asked :) I'm 5+5 and cramping too. GP said it was normal but... well, you know how it is!

No I totally agree with you, I want the second trimester to hurry up, every day that passes it's like a little victory and it goes so slowly!!! Google definitely doesn't help, the amount of conflicting things I've read, I'm a nurse I should know better but I still google everything. Bad girl I know but this trimester is so worrying. I never considered this amount of stress and worry when we were ttc, I just thought I'd get pregnant and it would be wonderful. I mean it is don't get me wrong I'm so grateful to be pregnant but the worry and the anxiety I never accounted for xxx

I thought the same. Don't think you ever relax about it - ttc is stressful, pg is stressful and then you have them and the stress continues haha! Very worth it though.
Xxx

Thanks girlies this is why I love this forum you always make me feel so normal haha xxxx

Haha I've definitely got COPS- I'll have to tell my DH that. My cramps come and go now every few days, I presume it's things growing so I look at them as a good sign x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back