Still a bit crampy

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Mrsbee, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Mrsbee

Mrsbee Well-Known Member

Hey girlies, just a quick query. I'm 6+5 I'm feeling a bit crampy this evening, is it normal to get cramps now? I think I've read it's just everything growing. They aren't painful by any stretch of the imagination but it's noticeable. Anyone else still get cramps xx

2. naomi88

naomi88 Well-Known Member

For my first pregnancy I was crampy on and off for the whole pregnancy as things were stretching etc and mw said it was totally normal xxx

3. Mrsbee

Mrsbee Well-Known Member

Thanks Hun, I was pretty sure it was but I like the reassurance of other people having experienced it xxx

4. naomi88

Haha I will probably do a similar post at some point despite having the past experience and knowing it was fine! Xxx

5. Mrsbee

Mrsbee Well-Known Member

Hahaha! Even my midwife said to me yesterday it was ok but I'm still asking! What are we like haha xx

6. naomi88

My hubby calls it COPS - crazy overreacting preggo syndrome ;-)
    Which he rarely has the guts to say in my presence!!! Xxx

7. Mrsbee

Mrsbee Well-Known Member

That is hilarious! And so bloody true, honestly every little twinge freaks me out haha! Though yeah I don't think my hubby would dare say that to me either haha xxx

8. naomi88

Haha tri 1 is the worst - I found I relaxed a bit more in tri 2 last time. Feel like I'm wishing the time away at the moment as just want to get to dating scan point!
    And Google doesn't help... Xxx

9. Mrsbee

Mrsbee Well-Known Member

No I totally agree with you, I want the second trimester to hurry up, every day that passes it's like a little victory and it goes so slowly!!! Google definitely doesn't help, the amount of conflicting things I've read, I'm a nurse I should know better but I still google everything. Bad girl I know but this trimester is so worrying. I never considered this amount of stress and worry when we were ttc, I just thought I'd get pregnant and it would be wonderful. I mean it is don't get me wrong I'm so grateful to be pregnant but the worry and the anxiety I never accounted for xxx

10. HopeJoy29

HopeJoy29 Well-Known Member

Hey im 9 weeks and ive been having cramps more so through the night and it wakes me up.
    Hope your feeling ok :) im sure the cramps are just our bodys adjusting.
    Xxx

11. Tonks82

Tonks82 Well-Known Member

I had terrible cramping with my son on and off until he was born. Some were as bad to take painkillers!

xxx

12. Takana

Takana Member

I'm so glad this question was asked :) I'm 5+5 and cramping too. GP said it was normal but... well, you know how it is!

13. naomi88

I thought the same. Don't think you ever relax about it - ttc is stressful, pg is stressful and then you have them and the stress continues haha! Very worth it though.
    Xxx

14. Mrsbee

Mrsbee Well-Known Member

Thanks girlies this is why I love this forum you always make me feel so normal haha xxxx

15. fairyprincess

fairyprincess Well-Known Member

Haha I've definitely got COPS- I'll have to tell my DH that. My cramps come and go now every few days, I presume it's things growing so I look at them as a good sign x