stil takeing pregnacy test evan though I am pregnant

mrz85

Reaction score
any one else done /doing this ! it s a bit of a obsession for me but when I see the postive it s a relife but stil cant belive I am pg

Yup! I have done eight so far and I've still got a few left and I know I'll end up doing them aswell. I am at the stage now where the test line comes up before the control line- its great!!!

XX

me 2 it comes up b4 the control lol glad I aint the only 1

i did 4 tests but thats only because the first line was faint on a pound shop test n my oh said i wasnt preg so i retested the next morn using another poundshop test and it came up positive so i made him buy me clearblues from the chemist cause i wanted proper conformation that day and the digi that was left over was shown to my dr 2 days later when i made an app to tell her and show her and get some of my meds changed for saftey reasons.beyond that i dont see the point.but saying that i had 2 scans already cause i couldnt recall when my last period was and mw wanted to check a week apart to make sure it was growing.

I took one and the line was defo there, that was enough shock lol x

Phew!! One every morning since I found out 5 days ago!

I've done another this morning :) and will prob carry on for a few days and then do one periodically :D its so reassuring, did the same last time too :) you are definitely not alone hun x x

Just dont panic when line doesn't come up. You may already know of hook affect but when levels are too high they don't pick it up !

He he and me, was bit of a grump earlier so went to do one, came out bathroom with smile on face and bf goes 'one way to cheer u up' lol

We can all be poas addicted together :) :)

i did one the other day! and took a photo!

hopefully i will stop now i have scan pic!

Yeah...it still hasn't sunk in for me either...I actually had a random lady come into the bathroom stall with me at Fred Meyer day before yesterday when I first took the test for verification because I was in such shock...then I took one the next morning :)

Mrz85 yep really. Read a thread on it a while ago. Someone was taking test and it stopped reading bfp. Then diluted her urine and got bfp. Google hook affect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back