Sterolised

Layla

Reaction score
I have been thinking, If and when i get pregnant again, i am going to ask for a C section, Cobys birth was enough to put me right off, i am also going to ask if i can be sterolised, 4babies is more than enough.

do you think they will let me have both, can they do it at teh same time?

does anyone know anything about this, friends/family had it done?

any info would be great

xx

I think you can be sterilised at the same time, but not sure if you can elect a section without previously having one or if you can prove another natural labour would be too traumatic.

hth xx

My SIL had it done like that - c-section & sterilised in one go. Works out cheaper for NHS.
Emilia xx

well if i have another big baby im hoping they will let me have a section.

i got induced a week early (acording to the hospital) and they said if i had waited another week they wouldnt have got him out (he got his shoulders stuck)

also i wont be allowed to be induced early again coz i had a reaction to it.

thats my argument anyway lol

i asked for it done when i had hannah and they said no becouse you tubes r swelled it does not always work they told me to wait 6 months but oh is having snip so thats ok

so u can have an elective c section after having one before as nxt time im quite happy to have another section loads less painfull for me i think

i had section and tubes tied at the same time - think carefully about it though. i had my counselling session (if that's what you could call it) on the operating table, and even though i know there'd be no chance of carrying another baby with the mess my insides are in, i'm finding it really hard knowing that the choice is no longer mine. I think I had my tubes cut and tied which is supposed to work better than clips when it's done with a section (or the other way round - i wasn't really listening to him).

tracy xx

Hi Layla

How old are you? My friends 27 and has two kids and doesn't want anymore. They told her that she was too young to have it done and managed to talk her out of it. She has been given the coil instead xx

im 28 hun,

i already have 3 kids and possibley pregnant with the 4th.

I think I will have to have a c next time around due to having one the first time, I am also going to ask them for a tummy tuck ;) lol

minikins said:
I think I will have to have a c next time around due to having one the first time, I am also going to ask them for a tummy tuck ;) lol

You'll be lucky!!

My mum was told no to sterilisation at 29 after 3 children and they said no because she was too young :? So my dad got the snip instead :lol:
(My mum was also unfortunately on anti-depressants at the time too and they said no because of that incase she regretted it)

I think (secretly!!) I would love another one - but there is not a chance on this earth I could go through labour again - mine was also bad - at the hospital where I had Heidi you can go and chat to the midwifes about the birth (its called Birth Reflections) and I am going to arrange to do this as it was horrendous and has put me off for life having any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back