Starting using OPKs - Question!

star101

Reaction score
Hi ladies, went to the docs this week to get more 5mg folic acid (I am higher risk for neural tube defects) and told her that my cycle went from 30 days to 40 for the last two cycles. To me this is because I am sure I had a chemical in Feb and the two cycles since got a bit messed up. She said I should use OPKs as it gets harder to predict ov if your cycle is longer. I thought I might get the clear blue ones (not the digi ones too pricey!) just wondering how often do you use them - every day?.

Anyone have any brands they prefer?

:dust: Babydust to all!! :dust:

Hi there. I would suggest you get cheap ovulation tests from the Internet to start you off and start testing on cd9/10. I use first step cheap opk's from cd 9 and then when my second line gets darker I use the clear blue digi so I only end up using 2 or 3 clear blue digi's per cycle.
Good luck and welcome to ttc! I hope your not here too long xxx

I'm a clear blue smiley face convert, easy to use with fmu, no need to interpret lines etc, the ics did my head in! They are pricy though so I shop around online. Been using the advanced digis this month as they were cheaper but they don't seem to suit me so back to the normal ones next month xx

Thanks girls will have a browse and see what I find I'm about cd 9 now so better get going!

I love the clear blue smileys aswell as they are so easy to use and no dodgy evaps. Usually get box of 20 off amazon for the cheapest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back