Starting today...

Kay Kay

Reaction score
....I'm not gonna waste another moment (to quote Natalie Imbruglia, hehe, I love that song!).

So it's a new year, new month, new avatar for Kay Kay :wave:

A wee update on where I'm at...

First month trying since the HSG last week (was that only last week?!) and I have my 'tubes are clean' hat on lol.

Was using cheapie opks since Monday 26th and not even getting faints then last night, a couple of hours before we were due to go out to a NYE party I got a dark-ish line so thought I would follow it up with a clearblue digi opk that I bought on amazon last month. First time using one and got a smiley face :) Yaaay! Showed hubby and we got right to it! We were late for our party, oh well! So that means I'm due AF on 14th Jan and I'll have a 33 day cycle this month which I'm quite happy with (last month was 39 days).

So DTD again this morning and are planning on it again after I'm off the computer :dance:

Something different this month is I'm using pre-seed lube with the applicators, not used them before, usually just kinda rub it on down there and hope for the best. But since I really don't have much cm I think putting it right in will help. OH says it feels good too :roll: I've been taking evening primrose oil for months now but it doesn't seem to be helping with cm the only thing I've noticed is my nails are stronger and in really good condition! Other than that I'm wondering if I should stop taking them? Cycles haven't really got shorter either.

Booked acupunture and reflexology for the 10th Jan (bought one of these daily deals) which is just a few days before AF is due, does anyone know the best time of the month for acu?

Finally our next ACU appt is on 18th Jan, not expecting to find anything new out, maybe just more details about the HSG and info about IUI. I'm praying I will be preggers though and can cancel the appt! FX.....

Fingers crossed for you hun - this is my first cycle sinc my hycosy som im hoping for a shorter cycle! i'm CD11 and started opks yesterday. What CD are you? xxx

Hey Nicky I'm CD20 now, FX your cycle is shorter hun! xxx

Good luck Kay Kay and dont forget, after your hsg you are extra fertile. I will be keeping an eye on you and fingers crossed .....eek you could be the first bfp in lttc this year xxxx

Oooh also meant to ask if everyone enjoyed the festivities? I took full advantage of NOT being pregnant (hehe) and had yummy wine, bubbly and a wee baileys on christmas day and had a night out with the girls drinking cocktails, was fab! Also ate loadsa cheese (my weakness) and had things like camembert and brie that you're meant to avoid if ttc or preggers, so that was lovely :) I was trying to look on the brightside...

I'm now off the booze until AF so that's only a couple of weeks. Not got much planned anyway cos I'm so skint lol

I also took advantage and probably had a lot more to drink than i should have done lol!! oh well was good fun :) xxx

Good luck Kay Kay!

I fully enjoyed the xmas festivities too - especially the alcohol - going to be saintly this month though to try to help ttc. xxxxx

Good luck Kay Kay, I remember last year I didn't drink as af was a week late ... made up for it this year :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back