Starting to wonder...(TMI WARNING!!!)

fairypants

Reaction score
So for the last few days I've had a bit of a funny tummy & have been quite loose, which is totally unlike me. It usually takes a lot to affect my stomach and bowel lol so I've been putting it down to extra stress that's been thrown my way in every possible way this week, especially last night after major issue has cropped up with our Council Tax, but it's even worse this morning and I've been up in the night too. Starting to wonder if it could be to do with my "pre-labour clear out" now as I've been getting some awful BH with it, which started earlier this week too. I saw my MW Tuesday who said girly's "floating" which I presumed meant she's not engaged yet, but after a busy day with a lot of walking yesterday, I feel like I can barely walk upright today & have a lot of foofy pressure. Also yesterday morning I think I lost a bit of my plug, so put a panty liner on knowing I'd be out & about all day and I noticed I kept getting little pink bits of goo on!! Feeling rather rough this morning now and have even more back ache than before and feeling crampy and keep getting sharp foofy pains. Do we think I should just put it down to stress or is my body gesring up to get my girly here?! She's still moving around fine too by the way. Starting to feel light headed and headachey now, which is making me feel queasy...urgh!
I'm 36+5, due 29th June for those who can't see sigs.

Ooh fingers crossed that it could be the start for you hun!
I've been feeling quite 'loose' the past 4ish days..
And last night felt very sickly.. And I'm NEVER sick.. Even with morning sickness.. I'd feel sick but never actually be sick! So I'm hoping its start of this 'clear out' too lol. Also.. Bad lower bacl ache quite bad over the past 2/3 days. And I feel a lot of pains/niggles in my foof/cervix which are quite sharp, and a lot of her movements are low down and most definately behind my pelvis! Genuinely feel like I'm walking like chuck norris has shafted my bottom she's that low lmao!!!!

It just sound like a lot of pre-labour signs! Good Luck!! Xx

I'm definitely not 1 to get tummy upsets and sickness usually. I'm usually the 1 that looks after everyone else in my family cos I never get stomach bugs n that. As for morning sickness, well I have no clue what that's all about cos I never even felt queasy to start with, been really lucky n not had any trouble at all. My worst pregnancy symptom, apart from the aches n pains cos I have hypermobility anyway, is the fact for the 1st time in my life I've been getting spots regularly...totally lame lol I just hope girly hangs on a little longer cos we've got our 1st antenatal class tonight n the next isn't til next thursday!! Haha all ready otherwise!!

I'm having a lot of these signs too.
When I stand up feel like I can't straighten myself straight away... Although baby does looks high some days!
I'm peeing constantly, feel her squashing my bladder!
Also the loose bowels, why does this happens before labour? I've had it regularly for about 2weeks! :-/ and I'm not one for tummy upsets either.
Another tmi... Lol I'm having thick discharge too but it's not had any pink in it! (I'm checking lol)
I had slight period pains in my back too... Does this all sound like signs?! Getting my hopes up! Lol
Xx

Tapatalking. X

Well it's all sounding like it really, but I guess only time will tell now!! I've been really sickly all morning and feeling really restless, can't seem to settle at all!! Tummy twinges are really annoying now aswell. Hoping I can try & grab a nap this afternoon and might feel better before antenatal tonight then!! Lol just want to get on with it now!

So we went to our 1st antenatal class last night & I had a quick word with the MW that took it and she says it's probably just my "latent phase" which can last a day, but can also last weeks lol so as much as I want my girly here now, it could be a while!!

So we went to our 1st antenatal class last night & I had a quick word with the MW that took it and she says it's probably just my "latent phase" which can last a day, but can also last weeks lol so as much as I want my girly here now, it could be a while!!

The things ur mind make I believe ay lol
At least it's progress thou tiny steps! :) xx

Tapatalking. X

At least I know now that I'm in my latent phase, it explains a few things that's for sure!! Also reassuring to know that my body and baby are at least preparing for it all!! Just have to wait n see how long it lasts now though lol hoping not too long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back