Starting to bite!!

Mum2betash

Reaction score
Hi, my lo is 7 months old and has got her first 2 bottom teeth poking through and very sharp. The problem I've got is that this morning she has started biting!!! She did it a couple of times and the last time got some blood. It killed!! I want to keep bf but it hurts so much when she does it I don't k ow if I'll be able to keep on. and she's not only biting she's clamping down as she pulls off too- OUCH!!!!! Has anyone got any advice as I don't want to give up. Thank you xx

Ouch, you poor thing. No advice, as my little lady is only 4months, but I will be stalking this, as Molly bit me yesterday, and although she has no teeth, she has bruised my nipple! Someone will have advice. :)

Hey lovely.
My little lady had 2 teeth also and has bitten me a few times once drawing blood. I sympathise with you as it is bloody sore!
I've started saying No biting and she comes off boob when I do.
I've found that she doesn't do it as much and if she does it is only a little nibble instead of a full on bite iykwim.

I don't want to stop bfing either so I'm hoping now she knows her teeth are there that she will stop doing it

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back