starting school september

x-misspinkuk-x

Reaction score
anyone LO starting reception school this september?

blimey where has the time gone, my little girl in big school.

really hope she gets her 1st choice.
x

Yes yes :) my baby boy is too!! I'm praying we get first choice too...when do we find out?? Xx

i think its around the 24th of april hun.
there's not alot of good schools round our area, so we only picked 3 out of 6 schools.
our 1st choice is the best school in the area, so fingers crossed.
x

Ooooh I just saw on ur ticker you had your driving test today?? Did you pass?? Xxx

yeah babe :dance:

passed with 6 minors, 1st time!
i had the best examiner in the world, he was so nice ( he was helping me too hehe)

told the kids that were gonna drive to the beach in summer. my little girl is so excited.

My little girl started this september just gone!

They change so much since starting school, you get unbelievable proud when they come home and can read a book :love: ive actually got parents evening on monday.. im excited!

yayyy congratulations miss pinkuk - well done on passing your test!!

Hope you all get your choices, we just got my second sons offer of a place in our nearest senior school, so it must be soon they tell you.

JAx , your local, which school are you hoping for for little Alfie?

Last edited:
hi everybody!
i am new here...
I'm an Italian mother, probably i will move to live in London next summer and would like to know how school works in England. I have a 14 month baby...what am I supposed to do? how does public school work? what about private??
thanks a lot for your help!
Gilda

my lil man goes to juniors in September! can't believe it and my daughter will start in the school nursery at the same time! OMG

Hi all,

I’m currently researching an article for a back to school campaign, about the first time your little ones start school and what you found most stressful about it - I think any replies might be useful for this thread!

What do you remember the most about it? Was it hard for you to manage? Do you have any tips for other parents in that position?

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back