Starting my 3rd m/c in a row :,(

Sugar10

Reaction score
So I got a BFP a week ago, and then a positive weeks digital, and have had brown spotting on and off but tried to remain positive. But this morning started bleeding , like the start of a period. So I know it’s coming. Pregnancy test is faint too. :( this is the 3rd cycle in a row now since December. I’m obviously phoning the doctors tomorrow , but did anyone try anything different that helped towards helping it stick?
I have healthy children already, but my youngest was several years ago now so this is all very new. any help from people who have been through similar to this would be appreciated.
maybe I’m just wanted to know it’s not just me :( I am definitely hoping for more support from my doctors now. X x

Maybe a progesterone pessary from + test may help?
Drs will refer you to RCM clinic as it's 3+ now. They'll run loads of blood tests, scans internal and external.
My consultant said most the time they don't find anything. I was 'fine' even with 8mc (6 in a row and then 2 in a row)
A lady at the RCM clinic (when I was 10w with this one I had bleeding so was sent for scan) she said it's routine to give progesterone and low dose aspirin now but was having both anyway like I do I every pregnancy.
(4-5 years ago I started taking aspirin myself and they were telling me to stop but I didn't now I have 2 and one on way).

Also so very sorry to hear this again :(
I hope your able to get a sticky baby. Hope the Drs are able to help as much as they can xx

Just wanted to say I’m so sorry Sugar…. I hope you get answers.

Sorry to hear this Sugar! I hope they can find a cause x

Maybe a progesterone pessary from + test may help?
Drs will refer you to RCM clinic as it's 3+ now. They'll run loads of blood tests, scans internal and external.
My consultant said most the time they don't find anything. I was 'fine' even with 8mc (6 in a row and then 2 in a row)
A lady at the RCM clinic (when I was 10w with this one I had bleeding so was sent for scan) she said it's routine to give progesterone and low dose aspirin now but was having both anyway like I do I every pregnancy.
(4-5 years ago I started taking aspirin myself and they were telling me to stop but I didn't now I have 2 and one on way).
Thankyou @PeanutButter im going to mention the progesterone when I see the doctor . I already take blood thinners so can’t take aspirin x x

I am sorry to know your story, sending warm hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back